all might stands in front of the classroom, showing off his signature smile.
"welcome to the most important class, U.A's hero course!" all might continues

"think of it as heroing 101! in this class, you'll learn the basics of becoming a hero and learning what it means to fight for the greater good!" all might tells us.

"let's get started with class! today, we'll be doing a 2v2 combat training!" all might says while holding a card that says 'battle' on it.

you smirk. 'we finally get to fight' you think.
"part of being a hero is looking good!" all might beams. he then pushes a button and 20 suitcases come out a wall.

"grab your number suitcase and get suited up! we'll meet at ground beta!" all might beams. the class stand up excitedly and grab their suitcase, heading out the door.

꧁꧂

"they say clothes make the pros, ladies and gentlemen!" all might exclaims while looking at all of you.

you look around and notice everyone's hero costume. all of them different from the person next to them. you look down at your own costume and a small smile graces your lips.

 you look down at your own costume and a small smile graces your lips

if you don't like your costume, imagine something else. it doesn't really matter.

also, your hair will usually be tied into a ponytail. if you aren't able to do that, do a hairstyle that keeps your hair out your way :)

all might starts to explain the rules for the combat training. you hear a silent 'hey' and you look to your right to see a boy with bright red hair. his smile is so bright that you almost have to shield yourself.

"i like your costume! you look so manly!" he compliments you. you look at him confused and tilt your head "manly?" you question.

the boy rubs his neck and quietly laughs
"it means you look cool!" he explains. you nod and check out his costume.

he's shirtless.

"um, your costume is cool too. reminds me of an old school hero" you compliment, trying to ignore the fact that he's ripped.

his eyes start to shine "crimson riot! that's the look i was going for. he's my favorite hero!" he starts to fanboy.

you wanna end the conversation but he's too nice and you don't wanna hurt his feelings so you keep talking. "that's nice. my favorite hero would probably have to be hawks" you say, thinking of the bird hero.

the boy smiles and holds his hand out
"ejiro kirishima!" he introduces himself. you shake his hand and nod. "rai y/n"

"cool eyes by the way! they're nice" kirishima compliments. you look at him blankly and his eyes widen "i-i'm sorry! i didn't mean it l-like that!" he quickly apologizes.