Hyunjin just smiled against him, brought his lips down to his earlobe and whispered, "Want to call for a help?"

And Felix didn't reply.

If Seungmin partially described the area to be so thick with tension, now, he can safely say that there was plain clashing between the two opposing kinds. They knew because they have to, they knew that they have to and they knew to have to.

So when another voice rang their ears and pointed them to the direction of the path would continue, together with the other two pairs of footsteps following, Chan just knew—because, that, and to—Hyunjin isn't the only one to look out for.

"Can't you please stop treating our guests as your playground?" The voice directed Hyunjin.

Hyunjin giggled, again, which then turned to a slight laugh and a smirk that Felix felt against his body. He felt himself flush, weakened, and perked his elbow to angle at Hyunjin's stomach. He was kind of preparing to strike Hyunjin, if necessary, but he doesn't really have the courage and the guts to do just that. Seungmin must be so disappointed in him.

"I'm just welcoming them!" Hyunjin retorted back before finally letting Felix's neck go and marching to where the other two are standing.

Right in front of them are the three men wearing only their most casual clothes. They don't have any weapons dangling on them, as far as what Seungmin sees, the other one still had the bed hair and they were looking so laid back unlike the so-called visitors of their team.

One of them raised his hand, "I'm Minho," and introduced himself. The moment that name was reiterated, Chan felt himself tense up. The blade that was once hidden under his glove was now magically placed in his palm, threatening to cut his skin if it weren't for his glove that shields him.

"You dare to grit your teeth at me when you literally took one of our valuables?" Minho challenged Chan in his plaid shirt and sweatpants. The mess of his fringes are scattered on his forehead, but his eyes were glinting, wanting to make Chan feel inferior to him.

"Your valuable isn't even worth your protection Lee Minho."

Minho laughed at that, he even placed a hand on his stomach to pry off the spasm he was feeling in his abdomen for laughing so hard. Changbin on his side just glanced over everyone before staring back at Hyunjin whose eyes are directed only in one direction. Something about their team was unusual, Changbin could attest to that. Even their hacker and programmer, Jeongin, even had his doubts in this team at first. But what Changbin realized after being with them for the most part of his life is they're not really as bad as what other people want to describe them and call them.

They're just lone souls placed together in a team wanting to have something to own. They have their own differences, and even with their similarities. They have their own identities—but Hyunjin, that guy, he's almost like a psycho.

A deep, dark, thick facade was placed in front of him, wanting to cover the entirety of him; one that was scathed, hurt, one that underwent abuse, mistreatment and even numerous fists, knives and guns. He has a milky-white skin, that is for sure, but beneath the fancy clothes he is wearing is just something that is as raw just like everybody else.

He was crazy. He is crazy.

But that didn't mean he meant harm.