CHAPTER 37: Dumb But Good In A Way

Start from the beginning

Lisa decides to turn the question back to him. “So, does he think that you are dumb too?” When Seokjin snorts, Lisa starts to feel better. If Jungkook  thinks that a Graduate from one of Prestigious University in Australia is dumb, surely it is not much of an insult if he thinks the same of her too? But she has not forgotten about his “brain surgery” remark she asks further. “Do you mind it, when he says that you are dumb?”

“Why should I mind? To me, I am only looking at his money, not the person.”

Ummm, ok…….

Still, now that they have started talking, Lisa suddenly finds that she has a lot of questions for him. “Did you get to know Jungkook  when the both of you are overseas?”

“Yes.”

“Can you tell me a bit more on how were things then?”

“He was barely 19 when he came to study in the States by himself. Being rich and sheltered, he is like a plump, juicy lamb that many would like to sink their teeth in.”

“Huh, surely you exaggerate? Did he get cheated?”

“Him? Get cheated?” Seokjin laughs a bit before pointing to his brain. “If it is a lie, it will contain a bug, and Jungkook is probably born with a brain that comes installed with a bug detector. Unless it is someone who is better than him at logical thinking, how can he get cheated? At the very most, he will just out the lie and make the liar feel embarrassed.” Lisa can imagine the scene and thinks that things can get pretty funny.

“Still, he catches on pretty quickly. He knows that he must hide his wealthy background so he is very low-key in school. Besides me, I doubt that anyone else knows that he is wealthy.”

That is good, Lisa thinks to herself. “Does he have any girlfriends?” At his strange look, she quickly clarifies. “I am just asking out of curiosity.”

“I know. In fact, Jungkook  has a lot of woman chasing after him. Asians, Hispanics, Caucasians, you name it.”

“Really?” Lisa finds this hard to believe. “But doesn’t overseas girls prefer guys who are bigger, more muscular?”

“I cannot understand that part as well, but I did remember a girl from our school telling me that ‘every girl wants to have sex with Justin kyle’.”

Jin says the last phrase in rapid English which is too fast for her. “I beg your pardon, can you repeat the last bit?”

Jin explains in Korean. “Every girl wants to sleep with him.”

Wow, these American sisters are really direct! Recollecting her reaction to his cat ears yesterday, Lisa feels a bit more at ease now to know that she is not alone in that department. Shaking off her thoughts, “So what happened in the end? With so many ladies after him, surely he has to choose one?”

A/N: {Naughty Lisa}

“Yup, he has to choose. If not, the number of suitors will only keep growing which will not be to his advantage.”

“Whom did he choose in the end?” The moment the words left her mouth, Lisa realizes that she is actually a little nervous to hear the answer.

Jin looks like someone who is remembering a fun tid bit. “I am not sure if you are interested to know about his selection process? To be frank, I have never come across any quite like it.”

“Yes, do tell me.”

“He set up an examination.”

“Examination?” Lisa is dumb folded.