11

CHAPTER ELEVEN

My mouth gaped open seeing the view right now. This is a perfect place for photoshoot, dating, or relaxing.

Dali-dali akong bumaba sa kotse at tinanaw ang mga nanggagandahang kulay lilang mga bulaklak. May daanan sa gitna para makapunta sa dating area. May dalawang puno doong nakatayo na mukhang matanda na at sa gitna niyon ay may upuan, mesa, at sa mga puno ay nay nakasabit na ilaw at mga kulay pulang palamuti, mukhang iyon iyong pinagsusulatan ng kung ano. Sa harap ng upuan ay ang lake.

"Wow! How did you find these place?! It's awesome, thank you!" I ran towards him and hug him tightly. "Thank you Vin!" Sabi ko at kumawala sakanya nang maalala ko na sobrang higpit ng yakap ko sakanya. Agad akong nginisihan ni Vin nang mapayuko ako sa hiya.

Iginaya ako ni Vin sa daan doon sa may bandang may puno at ako nama'y tumingin ako sa mga nakasulat sa puno.

'I love you always and forever, my Deign. -David'

'I love you too, my David. Always and forever, 'til death do us part. -Deign' madami pa doong letters it's all about David guy and his lover, Deign.

"Don't ever say that we're trespassing someone's property that it's not related to you, Vin?" Tanong ko at binalingan siyang nakaupo na nakaharap sa lake.

He raised his brows at me and smirked. "Do I look like one?"

I shook my head. "No it's not that. What I mean is do you know who are they?" I said pertaining to the names written on the trees.

"This is a place where my dad and mom used to meet when they we're still hiding their relationship from their parents because mom's parents were strict and my dad's parent's were planning to marry him off with someone, there was a time they needed to break up because of family pressures and such, they were both hurt and decided to let go each other... To go with the flow with their parent's decision. The time came where my dad has to marry someone and that someone turns out to be my mom who's pregnant with me."

"Where are they then?"

He sadly smiled at me, tinapik niya ang upuan sa tabi niya kaya umupo ako roon. "Three years ago they choose to stay at the America because dad is sick and they had the best trained doctors their. Up until now, dad is still in coma after his surgery last three years."

"I'm sorry for that." He nodded before looking farther. "Now, look at you... You're a successful CEO. Your dad should wake up to see how successful his son is, I know he's proud of you. So proud of you, you should visit him more often and talk about your life here without them."

"Thank you, I visit him every week."

"How's your mom then?"

"She's fine and my sister makes sure to keep up with mom because she's afraid to left her at our dad's state."

"Y-You have a sister?"

"Yes." Tumango siya. "Our youngest sibling. The truth is I still have my younger brother working as the captain in his cruise and my sister is currently taking up medicine in America also. It's just that they aren't fond of media and people talking about them so my sister choose to use our mother's middle name to avoid judgements while my brother choose to live his life in the middle of the sea. I guessed I am just the one who is fond of working his ass off inside our company, but that doesn't mean I love fame, I hate someone who is being to nosy of someone's life."

I nodded. I understand because they really are famous, their last name is famous in the international.

"When is your free time this week?" Bigla niyang tanong kaya napatingin ako sakanya.