09

CHAPTER NINE

"Good morning ser!" Bati ng mga ilang kasambahay sa katabi ko, nang binalingan ako ay yumuko sila. "Good morning ma'am! Welcome po!"

Tumango si Vin sa mga ito at ganoon din ang ginawa ko. "Where's my grandma?" Vin asked the aged woman who looks like the mayordama in this big modern house.

Sasagot na sana si Vin kaso may narinig kaming sound ng heels. I took a glance at whoever it is only to see an aged beautiful woman in her elegant dress. She is sitting on her wheelchair while at her back is a woman with, oh wait... I don't know how to describe her but her makeup is too much, she's wearing a crop top and a skirt.

Tinignan niya ako mula ulo hanggang paa kaya iniwas ko sakanya ang tingin ko. I stared at the aged woman and bow my head before smiling genuinely at her. From the looks of it, she is the grandmother of Vin.

"Apo..." I was right.

"Grandma." Vin never took of his hand from my hand so I tried to take my hand off para magyakapan sila ng maayos ng lola niya pero hindi ako nagtagumpay. "I want you to meet someone." Vin said before he glanced at me.

Tumango ako sa lola niya dahil nakatingin siya sa akin, mas lalo tuloy ako nailang. Parang gusto kong tumakbo palabas pero selfish naman iyon dahil ang daming tulong ang natanggap ko mula kay Vin tapos papalitan ko iyon ng kahihiyan. Huwag nalang.

"She is my girlfriend, grandma."

Naalala ko na sabi sa akin ni Vin kahapon na 'she looks fond of you' pero bakit parang hindi? Bakit para niya akong sasabihan ng how much money do you need to go away from my grandson?

I composed myself before introducing my name while smiling even though the woman behind her looks she could eat me anytime. "Hello po, ako po pala si Blythe Romualdez..."

I took a glance at Vin kasi walang emosyon ang matandang nakatingin sa akin. He smiled and squeezed my hand. Tumango ako sakanya at binalingan ulit ang matanda na nakatingin pala sa magkasiklop naming kamay ni Vin.

"Uhh... Girlfriend po ako ng apo niyo."

She nodded. "I know, my grandchild told me about you. But are you somehow connected with Mrs. Yen Romualdez Vergara, which is my favorite dress maker?"

Tumango ako nang nakangiti. "Yes po, she's my cousin."

"Great." She nod at Vin. "Take me to dining room and let us all have our lunch there." Vin then did what he was told to do. Sinabihan niya akong sumunod sakanya kaya iyon ang ginawa ko ngunit pinigilan ako ng babaeng nakatayo kanina sa likuran ng lola ni Vin.

I raised my brows at her before looking at Vin's back, he seems overwhelmed talking with his grandma and hadn't notice that this girl infront of me stopped me. "What do you need?"

"Stop acting like you're nice, you are a singer and not an actor. Miss contractual girlfriend."

"What do you mean?" I exchanged gazes with her.

She smirked while curling the ends of her hair with her forefinger then she looks at me from head to toe that insults me.

"Just so you know people nowadays are in just for the money and fame." Tumaas ang kilay ko lalo sa sinabi niya. "Like you who is trying to get on my crush's pants."

"Who are you?" I managed to say those words even though I think she's crazy obsessed like that.

"Just to let you know and be aware of it. I'm his childhood friend, we grew up together and I am the one his grandma wants, not you though." She rolled her eyes at me and was about to move in the dining room but I held her hand.