"that's so cool! is it a coincidence or are they related?"

"that's enough" aizawa says, shutting the class up. the robot starts to speak and you get ready for your attempt. oh how you're gonna destroy this.

"runners are your mark" the robot starts. you and tail boy crouch in a running position.

"get set" you feel your quirk activate, hearing some gasps behind you. you smirk. you feel the sparks fly around you, your regular (h/c) hair starts to glow white, your gray eye starting to glow with a small wisp of white following it.

 you feel the sparks fly around you, your regular (h/c) hair starts to glow white, your gray eye starting to glow with a small wisp of white following it

"go"

"0.03 seconds" the robot quickly says. it didn't even get to finish saying go.

the class pale as they see you on the other side on the finish line. it takes them a second but then they then go ballistic.

"0.03 SECONDS?!" some yell in disbelief. even aizawa looking a small bit surprised. your quirk deactivates as the tail boy crosses the finish line.

"are you kidding me?"

"such a cool quirk!"

"did you see how she looked! so badass!"

"she left us all in the dust"

꧁꧂

"INFINITY?!" the class yell in shock. the brown haired girl just chuckles while rubbing her neck, making her way back to the group.

"rai, you're up" aizawa calls out to you. you start walking towards the circle and catch the ball aizawa threw at you.

"you know how this goes. whenever your ready" aizawa says, waiting for your attempt.

you activate your quirk once again, getting many 'cools' and 'woahs' from the class behind you. you pull your arm back and throw it forward, releasing the ball.

a big line of lightning follows the ball with a loud sound of thunder. it sends the ball flying and you deactivate your quirk while waiting for your score.

the device beeps and you look to see 927.16 meters on the screen. "good work" aizawa compliments. you nod and make your way back to the class, making eye contact with midoriya on the way.

"that was so cool y/n!" the pink skinned girl compliments you. you just nod while keeping your focus up front. you feel eyes burning into your side. he's obviously mad you got a better score than him but you pay no attention to him.

"and lastly, midoriya. you're up." aizawa says. midoriya timidly makes his way towards the circle. you hear iida say something that catches your attention.

"he's not quirkless! did you see what he did at the entrance exam?" iida says. now this confuses you. didn't midoriya say he was quirkless on the rooftop? you weren't at the entrance exam so you have no idea what he could've done.