| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 ➪ 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐧 |

Start from the beginning

"Move it, Rebel scum!" the trooper holding Hera's position shouted.

                           The two of you were escorted immediately. The battle in your area had ceased, which caused suspicion to arise to your face. Where were Ezra and Kanan? You suspected that they escaped because of what Thrawn had claimed; he can lure the rest in easy. You eyed Hera. The two of you were about to be separated. You could tell because of the directions the Stormtroopers were glancing in.

Your deduction was correct. Hera's trooper sent her towards the right, and your unwitting trooper drug you to the left. You couldn't wrap your brain around this decision they made, but you didn't struggle nor complain. You were tired, and you needed to preserve your energy for your escape, which hopefully would come easy.

                          "You're a Clone, right?" your trooper questioned while increasing his grip on your arms, "I heard about your kind. You're the reason the Empire is the way it is now."

                           You hissed and looked towards the ignorant Stormtrooper, "I had nothing to do with my brothers' betrayal. I had full control, and I saved countless Jedi during the ordeal. Never associate me with that slaughter!"

                           This Stormtrooper was obviously not a Clone. The Empire had wiped out the majority of your brothers, but you never mourned their losses. Your inhibitor chip was fragmented, and you learned the second you grouped up with Hera and her friends that you were never destined to initiate Order 66. Defective Clones like yourself were just that— defective to the final command. You thanked the force everyday for the defects you once despised during the war.

The trooper just shook his head and carried on, not batting an eye at your rebuttal. A very large tower loomed on the dusty planet of Moraband; blocking out the setting sun's rays. It was a Sith tower. You recognized it, all because of Kanan's teachings with Ezra that you tended to eavesdrop through. You always found Jedi fascinating, and since you rarely got to see them in action because of the ending of the war, you never really learned how they fight, train or negotiate like the legends described.

"Why are we going into a Sith tower?" you questioned, tightening your muscles as a reflex. You didn't want to go in there. It just radiated immense evil.

                              You couldn't read the expression of the man's face thanks to his helmet, but you knew he would've appeared annoyed. He didn't reply to you, which further proved your hypothesis.

                              He roughly dragged you towards the entrance, which also happened to be an elevator to the top of this Sith tower. There were little-to-no guards present which surprised you. Thrawn's reputation was on the line here. If your squad rescued you and Hera from the clutches of the Empire, all because Thrawn was cocky and didn't hire enough protection, that would be heavily frowned upon by the Chiss' master,

                                 "If you say anything without being questioned from now on, you will face consequences, got it?" the Stormtrooper announced, shoving you roughly into the elevator, "And my blaster isn't on stun, so don't try anything stupid."

                                You silently nodded, showing no fear through your (E/C) eyes. The eyes are a window into the soul, and luckily for you, they showed none of your intentions.

                                The elevator quickly lifted off its tracks and rose to the top floor quicker than you could say 'elevator.' The air up on the final floor was heavier and hot. It felt like you'd waltzed right into a sauna.