Do you have anything better to eat?

What had just happened? Did he-Did the ink demon just kiss me?

But he had already moved on. Pretending as if it hadn't happened.

"So, care to tell me why you're here?" The ink demon finger gunned in Sammy's direction.

Sammy froze. The demon's grin widened. "You forget, sheep boy?"

He looked at me with wide glowing eyes that screamed'Save me'

Bendy examined his claws, seeming to find his prophets' terror funny. "Well?"

I prepared for him to sell me out. 'He dragged me here against my will!' or something like that.

"Henry was concerned about your health my lord. So he came and got me for help." He mumbled.

The demon glanced at me then "I don't believe it."

Sammy was frozen once again as the demon stood up and headed towards him.

Halfway there though the demon collapsed hissing in pain.

Sammy looked down at the grounded demon with a mix of shock and terror.

It tried to get up but collapsed once again. "Well this is new." The demon dead panned.

Seeing my chance I put myself between him and Sammy. "You can hurt him."

"Yes I can." He sasses. "Well I don't want you to. Sammy is my friend."

"You have an odd choice of friends." It observed. "You're not one to talk." Sammy shot back.

Bendy lunged forward but I grabbed it's inky wrists. "Stop it or I'm leaving." I threatened.

The demon grinned down at me. "You're afraid of me aren't cha Henny?" I flinched at his tone.

"N-no I-i'm not. Stop r-right now. I'm serious." My voice wavered. Why was he doing this?

It sighed and sank to the ground. "Fine, but if sheep boy does anything weird he's dead."

......

Henry helped me back to my chair but recruited Sheep boy's help.

Every time I made the slightest movement he would whimper and freeze.

Whatever that stupid angel did really messed me up.

I'm honestly not sure what to think of sheep boy. Henry likes him. I don't. It's confusing.

I almost attacked Henry over it and now he's scared of me too.

At least Sammy knows better than to do anything strange now.

But what if he hurts Henry anyway?

.......

Bright light shined in my eyes. "Ugh.." I grumbled sitting up.

"Good morning!" A chipper voice said.

I rubbed my eyes. "No it's not." Wait...who in their right mind would talk to me?

Alison stood in front of me. A bowl of soup in her hands.

She handed it to me. I narrowed my eyes. "What do you want from me?"

Her face turned into a frown. "Is it really that obvious?"

"Yes." I stared at the soup. It didn't look like it was poisoned so I took a sip.

I gagged. Disgusting. "Do you have anything better to eat?"

She shook her head. "No. Look Alice, we need your help."

I arched an eyebrow. "Really? And after you're done you'll ditch me like everyone else?"

Alison's voice wasn't friendly anymore. "Do you know anything about Henry?"

I scoffed. "Not anymore than you and your dog."

She slammed her hands onto the wooden boards separating us, making me jump.

"Yes you do. In the elevator you said 'Did you really think I don't know who you are?'"

She glared. "Well we want to know who Henry is and why he's here!"

Alison was kind of scaring me. Every time I talked to someone it was through glass.

And she was on the protected side of it right now. "I don't know what you are talking about."

She grabbed my collar pulling me into the barrier. Hard. "Yes, you do!"

I squirmed in her grasp. "Henry used to work here!" Her grip tightened. "Animation department." I breathed.

"Tom," She barked. "Write this down!" The wolf grabbed a pen and paper.

She didn't let go. "What else."

I could hardly breathe. "That's it. I don't remember anything else! Please let go." I begged.

"Liar!" She yelled at my face. "You do know!"

I felt around for the bowl behind me.

"What else do you know!" I grabbed it.

Tink!

Alison let go, sending me slumping to the floor. I filled my lungs with air again.

Soup dripped down her front. I backed as far away from her as I could.

"Henry was right." I whisper. "You have gone crazy."

The angel glared at me. "C'mon Tom. Let's go get supplies."

They looked at each other before shutting the door.

I Shuddered. I had to get away from here. After they found out I had nothing else they would leave me.

Just like everyone else.

They'd leave me to die.

An idea popped into my desperate mind.

It might not work but it was better than being stuck here with them.

I have to escape.