Chapter 5

They arrived at the hotel. Strong got out first with Chris. Chris asked "Is everything okay Romy?" Strong nodded and said "I'm tired and I'm going to lie down..." She went into the hotel and then straight to her room. Hondo came up to Chris and said "I think it got to her pretty bad that her uncle is a murderer." Street came up to them and said "It's no wonder. After all, her uncle was very important to her because he didn't do that much bad..." Hondo looked at Deacon and asked "Do you think that even though Deke knows now, he still wants to be friends with Strong?" Chris looked nervously at Hondo and replied "I hope so. He's an important person to Strong.... I have a feeling she has him pegged as a surrogate father." Hondo looked over at Deacon and said "I'll go talk to him. Maybe there's something I can do to keep him friends with Strong anyway." Chris looked at Hondo with thanks and followed Strong into the hotel.

"Jascha do you know anything about my parents?" Jascha looked at Emilia and answered "Yes your mum won't come but everyone else is getting ready." Emilia sat down in a big red armchair. She looked at him questioningly "What about mum?" Jascha looked at her and sat down next to her "Emi, your mum is very ill. She doesn't have the strength to go but your dad is coming." Emilia looked sadly at the floor and said "I don't like losing family members. First my sister Romy dies and then my big brother..." She looked sadly at her uncle and asked "What's wrong with Mum?" Jascha looked at her face and said "She has advanced cancer..." Emilia started to cry. Jascha took her in his arms and tried to comfort her.

Strong lay on her bed and looked at the ceiling. She whispered "I can't imagine that Jascha killed someone..." the room door was opened and Chris came in the room. She saw Strong lying on the bed and asked "How are you Strong?" Strong thought about it and answered "Well. Considering how it feels to find out that your uncle is supposed to be a murderer.... actually quite okay..." She sat up and looked at Chris. Chris asked "Why do you actually think that's so unlikely?" Strong thought and explained "Well. Jascha abhorred any kind of violence. He never threatened anyone with a knife or anything else. He always picked things out of pockets and or out of stores without being noticed." Chris sat down with Strong and said "I understand but think about Deacon, he took in the girl whose parents were killed by Jascha and his family..." Strong looked at Chris startled and asked "He doesn't want to have anything to do with me anymore?" Chris looked at Strong seriously and answered "I'm not quite sure but give him time..." Strong looked sadly at her hands. Chris took her in his arms and said "It will be alright Romy!"

Jascha was sitting in a big office in the villa waiting for a call. He kept looking at the phone. He opened his laptop and booted it up. He opened a file called "リベンジ" he typed in a password and opened it. Several folders appeared just as he was about to open one Emilia came in and said "Jascha I can't sleep." He shut his laptop and put Emilia to bed. He tucked her in and stayed with her until she fell asleep. As he walked back to his office his cell phone rang. He answered it and listened he said "Got it. Operation Ribenji starts tomorrow." He was silent and nodded "Yes Emilia's friends are here. There are about 50 teenagers." He hung up and went back to his office. He closed the file again and went to sleep.