Chapter I

If you support Israel or any form of persecution, segregation or discrimination get out of here because I will mute you if I find out.

  ╭─━━━━━─╯  ╰─━━━━━─╮

Tsunade Senju never knew who that strange and lonely kid at the park was. She just knew they never smiled and were always frowning, kind of like how her grandfather's brother was.

As the princess of Konoha, everyone listened to her orders and stayed clear of any trouble against her. Which was why she found it irritating and interesting when the girl refused to listen to her as her grandfather and grand uncle watched.

"Hey! That's my spot!" Hashirama sighed along with Tobirama as they simply watched the scene.

"Really?" The kid looked at the swing, searching for something Tsunade didn't know about.

Once they seemed to finish, they looked up at the Senju with a large deadpan.

"I don't see your name on it." Tobiramas and his elder brother's ears perked up at this rare moment.

Tsunade puffed out her chubby cheeks in anger and frustration.

"Yeah, well I always sit here so it's mine!"

"I sit here all the time. Wouldn't that make it mine as well?"

"No!"

"Why?"

"Because!"

"If you don't have a proper reason then leave me alone." 

"Hey!"

"Leave me alone."

"Do you know who I am?!" The kid looked at the girl before looking behind her and locking eyes with the head of the Senju.