"He's just a monster."

Start from the beginning

Jimin nervously asks Taehyung, "Tae? Do you know who did this to you?" He points at the hickeys on Taehyung's neck. Taehyung freezes. What would happen if I told them it's Junghyun? What would Jungkook do? What would Junghyun do?  Taehyung thinks as he looks at the eating Jungkook. He looks down and grips onto the bedsheets. Taehyung shakes his head slowly. "I- I don't know..."

Jimin knows Taehyung is lying so he says, "Bear, please, we can stop this person. We can make sure they don't do it again." Taehyung yells, "I DON'T KNOW!" Everyone is shocked that Taehyung yelled. Now they all know something is up. Taehyung sighs and stands up. "I need a break. I want to go outside for a minute." Taehyung walks out of the room and goes outside of the hospital. He sits on the bench in-front of the hospital and closes his eyes.

-Back in the room-

Jungkook looks at the exhausted Jimin. Jimin looks at the group and says, "Guys, now we know something. That guy's probably threatening Tae."

Namjoon sighs. "How are you so sure of that?"

"First of all, Taehyung can't handle the pressure of an argument. He finds ways to avoid them. Second, he's not good at lying. That's why he doesn't lie a lot. Whenever he lies, there's always a good reason for him to. If he lies, he needs to talk to himself, pretending that someone's there with him saying that it's fine. So, Tae's probably talking with himself outside right now."

Jungkook walks out of the hospital and sees Taehyung. He sees Taehyung talking with himself and listens in.

"Why can't I tell them who it is?! What if he hurts them? I won't even know if I don't try, right? No! I won't tell them. I'll just avoid him." Taehyung frustratedly cries out.

Jungkook feels horrible. He sits next to Taehyung and hugs him. Taehyung is shocked but the warmth of the hug makes him forget all of his problems. Jungkook makes Taehyung sit on his lap and holds Taehyung's face in his hands.

Jungkook softly says, "Baby, what you're going through is horrible. Stop being so selfless and put yourself above others at least this once. Please tell me who it is..."

Taehyung slowly says, "Kookie, you will believe me right?"

"I promise, Tae. I'll always listen to you."

"It was... J-Junghyun..." Taehyung says as he looks down anxiously.

Jungkook's heart stops. He is too shocked. His own brother had been harassing his love.

"Baby, how long has he been doing this?" Jungkook asks calmly.

"Ever since we started dating."

Jungkook tightens his fist. He calms down and asks Taehyung, "Why didn't you tell me, baby?" Jungkook's eyes start tearing up.

"H-he killed my dad and your mom... I was scared he might do that to you guys, too." Taehyung says as he hugs Jungkook tightly. "I'm sorry, Kook."

Taehyung stands up, making Jungkook stand up. Jungkook gently holds Taehyung's hand and says, "Don't worry, baby. I'm not mad. Come, let's go tell our hyungs." Taehyung nods and they walk into the hospital. They arrive at the room and walk inside.

Jungkook tells Taehyung to go to sleep and he'll explain what happened. Taehyung goes to the bed and lays down. The boys walk outside the room and Jungkook explains with fiery red eyes.

Jimin goes back into the room and takes something out of his bag. He comes back outside the room and holds the knife up. "I fucking knew it. I'm gonna kill that guy."

Yoongi quickly takes the knife out of Jimin's hand and says, "Jimin! We can't kill him! We need to be careful with this. First, we need to get him to admit that he was the one who killed their parents. We still need to know exactly why he did. And then, he can go to jail."

"You're right. But cross off the jail part. Let's just kill him after that." Jimin says as he tries grabbing the knife out of Yoongi's hands.

"Jimin! He's Jungkook's brother! Think of Jungkook's feelings-" Yoongi says but gets cut off by Jungkook.

"No, hyung. He's not my brother. He's just a monster." Jungkook says with a deep voice.

Junghyun, watch your back! (ง •_•)ง