𝑽

𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐆𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 27 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐆𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧
𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 27 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

"dracooo wassup boyyy"I said picking him up and kissing his cheek as he laughed at me while holding my head.

"daddyyyyy I missed you"Draco said laughing as he held onto me as I grabbed my phone out and answered the phone.

"Yea ma"I said as I answered my phone as she shuffled around before talking making me sit down with draco on my lap.

"I'm throwing a block party i invited nene and brooke"My mother said smiling making me smile a little bit "you think she gon come ion wanna get my hopes up"I asked.

"I don't kno son but hopefully she will"my mother said making me sigh a little "hopefully"I said sounding sad a little.

"wyo twin"Ben said walking through the door and coming to dap me up and sitting down "shid nun wyo"I said "nun but yk your mother having a block party"Ben said making me nod my head and lay draco on the couch.

"yea she just called me she said she invited nene and them... you think she gon come"I asked looking at him as he shrugged his shoulder "she probably would"

"if she do you finally get to meet ur daughter"Ben said smiling "yea, but what if she don't like me or what if she-"I was bout to say until I got cut off by Ben "trell stop overthinking, she's gon to be happy"

"aye dracoo you want some"I asked "mhm"he said nodding his head "You think nene gon wanna talk to me"I asked ben while feeding draco and looking at Ben.

"she gon have to"Ben said looking at me and getting up and dusting his pants off from the weed crumbs.

"lemme get him dress then we can leave"I said going upstairs in draco room and picking out some clothes for him to wear "ight fs"Ben said lighting his blunt.

****

"say ten can you take my picture"I asked as he held his hand out and grabbed the phone "ight"he said taking the pictures making me grab my phone back and look at the pictures and posting one.