𝑰𝑰

𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐚 𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗𝐤𝐚𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐣𝐚𝐡'𝐬 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲!▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐚 𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥
𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗
𝐤𝐚𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐣𝐚𝐡'𝐬 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲!
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

"Get it nini ouu bow bow"I said hyping her up as she moved her body side to side making me laugh a little and pick her up and walk over to my mother.

"MOMO"Kaanijah yelled as she wanted to get held by my mother making me do a hurt face as she laughed at me.

"Well hello mother"I said as I gave her a smile and a small hug as I sat the plates on the table for the little kids.

"What time does the party start"My mom asked making me look at my phone and say "3:00".

"So when you plan on getting in contact with kentrell"My mother asked making me give her the eye "I'll talk to him when I'm ready"I told her as I placed the cups down and trying to avoid talking about it.

"I'm pretty sure he seen the pictures"My mother said making me roll my eyes "I'm pretty sure to mom , can we talk bout this later"I told her walking away to go help put the food out.

'I mean she is right I should tell him but what am I going say , he disowned my child so what does she want me to say to him he obviously doesn't want my child' Jania thought while walking over to Kaanijah

"Mama"Kaanijah called out grabbing my attention "yes princess"I asked making her make spit bubbles coming out her mouth. "bub ls "nini said as she popped the bubbles making me smile.

"Nene the kids are starting to come in"My mother called out making me look at the door and nodd my head and walking over to greet the people.

"Heyy baby sean"I said to my brother pooh little son as nini walked over to me  "mama juci"Nini said making me pick her up and walk over to the cooler and get a juice out of it and hand it too her.

"dnt hit me"Kaanijah said as she pulled the little girl hair making the little girl cry as i turned around and ran over to them pulling them away from eachother
"KAANIJAH LET HER GO"!

"her hit me"Kaanijah said making me pick her up and walk over towards my mother "ma lets sing happy birthday cause I'm tired already" I said to my mother.

"We are about to sing happy birthday so gather around"I said in the mic as people started coming around us making me smile "Someone hit the lights"my cousin said as I asked everybody was they ready and we started singing.

"1,2,3 HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO NINI , HOW OLD ARE YOU, HOW OLD ARE YOU" everybody sung "I'm 1"Kaanijah said smiling making everybody laugh.

"CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU"everybody sung.

"Make a wish bby"I said as she tried to blow the candles out making me help her as everybody clapped and shouted yay.

"Mama I opn"Nini said pointing to the gifts that was on the table "Not right now, we going open them when we get home ok"I said to her as she looked at me and ran over to my mother.

"pooh can you help me put her gifts in the car"I asked my brother as he looked at me "Yea I gotchu sis"He said grabbing some of the toys and putting them in the trunk and some in the backseat.

After loading up the car and cleaning out the place we finally was on our way back home.

"How ima do this whew"I said picking up a sleepy nini "she gon take a bath in the morning cause I kno she tired" I said to myself walking to the house and closing and locking the door behind me and walking upstairs to Kaanijah's bed room and taking off her clothes and putting her in the bed and going into my room to fix myself.

After I got done with my night routine I went downstairs to make me a fruit bowl and got something to drink and went upstairs to finish up some school work. After a few minutes later I was knocked out.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
short cause i'm sleepy & i'll give y'all a longer chapter tmr , goodnight 💕.