Chapter 72

◇─◇──◇────◇ Kokuo! ◇─────◇──◇─◇

"GREAT GRANDFATHER OR NOT, KOKUO AND I WILL STOP YOU!"

The tailed beasts all stand behind her and Gaara as Shikaku attacks Madara.

"Let's transform, Kokuo!"

"Alright!"

The rest of the tailed beasts attack him as Kokuo finally finishes and hits Madara, as if it was a game of ball with her siblings.

Keiko could sense the horse's excitement of once again being with her brothers and sisters, and it made a grin go onto Kokuo's face.

Gaara and Shikaku seal him away, thinking they had succeeded but Keiko knew better.

"This wont work!" Just as she had said that, his susanoo blade cuts through and Kokuo steps back in her form, Keiko encasing the horse with susanoo armor.

"Ill be putting collars on you all shortly. Not one of you will escape."

Kurama punches the susanoo a growl erupting from his throat.

"None of us will wag our tail for you!"

"I'm sorry we were late. We were helping to move the injured." She nods at Gyuki, understanding.

"Do not worry. There shouldn't be any casualties now, cause its end game!" Matatabi answers, running alongside the two as Kokuo was the fastest.

"Right! Stack tails!" The eldest of the jinchuruuki ordered as all the tails launched at Madara.

"Over there!" 

"Persistent bastard." Son growls.

"But he has taken damage." Matatabi comforts as Naruto punches his fists together and looks at Kokuos changing form to Keiko.

"What are you doing, Kokuo?"

"It's back to Keiko now." Keikos own susanoo activates and she jumps onto kurama's back.