rodrick's big mental crisis😰

it's been a couple days since Rodrick's seen Mineta.. ever since he learned Mineta's name he can't stop himself from thinking of him 24/7, why is rodrick feeling this way for a total stranger.. it's had a big impact on his new city life...
*RODRICK'S POV*
- "COCOMELON RULLLLLLLLLLLLLLESSSSSSS" I screamed while banging my drums. even though i moved away from Carl, that won't stop me from trying to make it big with my band Loaded Diaper! but my mind is so filled with thoughts of Mineta , he's daddi 😏 i wish i wasn't such a shy silly wittle baka waka maybe i could've talked to him longer. i wish he would pin me against the wall 😩 enough with this .. I finished practicing and went to go shower, hopefully it'll help clear my mind.
I put on some Lil Barnacle and sang my heart out, but then sad cuh hours came along when the song "She farted on my dick" came on.. so so sad , I started crying when he said "damn, she shitted on my shit" SO EMOTIONAL WAAAAAAAH
(also i recommend the song it's v v seggsy)
I got out of the shower and walked to my room, i have a window that's right in front of a window in mineta's house.. maybe it's his parents room? hopefully, or else i'd be embarrassed if it was his, wouldn't want him to catch me dancing to the Kamisama kiss opening.. i should dance to it and head to bed when it's over. since there's school tomorrow and it's my first ever day!!!

*MINETA'S POV*
as I was finishing up my episode of Love and Hip Hop I began walking up to my room, i began to wonder if rodrick's room is the one with the window that's in front of mine, what if it is?! maybe i could shoot my shot at that fine lil mama.. but i'm 3 ft 7 inches, what if he thinks i'm too short ?! *kamisama kiss opening song is heard from next door* what's that?! i opened my curtain and saw him- RODRICK?! he was dancing to the kamisama kiss opening!!! "He's so cute.." i thought to myself , hopefully he doesn't see my snooping. But it was 3am and we had school tomorrow, as i started to close my blinds .. HE SAW ME !!
*NOBODIES POV*
rodrick was heading to bed and gonna close his curtain when.. he saw mineta.. STARING AT HIM!!! this set them both into a panic !! they both screamed like anime girls and closed their curtains.... shocked by this they both headed to bed!! will they see each other at school? they both wondered to themselves .. maybe they will :lipbite:

to be continued 😏