Time seemed to fly as she trained. The girl didn't even realise how long she had spent standing there as she punched the bags over and over again, and didn't even notice how the sky had significantly darkened.

"You're still here?" Vie straightened her body as she turned towards the voice, and found Sky leaning against one of the archery target boards.

"Uh, yeah. How long has it been?"

"Like." The boy pulled out his phone, the screen lighting up as he checked the time. "An hour, give or take."

Vienna nodded as she eyed his workout attire. "Any reason why you're planning on working out this late?"

"Any reason why you're still working out this late?"

Vienna chuckled softly. "Touche." She walked over to the boards holding the training weapons and pulled out a wooden sword, before chucking it towards the blonde who caught it with ease. "Come on," she spoke as she pulled off two wooden batons and turned to face him, one baton pointing towards his neck as she grinned at him. "Let's see how Sky, son of the legendary Andreas, fares in a fight against Vienna Silva."

"Oh, you're holding yourself to a high standard are you?" The boy questioned as he knocked away her baton with his sword, a grin of his own growing on his face.

She smirked and shrugged at him. "Someone has to."

The two of them moved onto the training mat and began to circle each other. One baton rested against Vie's shoulder, whilst the other stayed by her waist, her eyes firmly trained on the boy as they continued to circle each other.

Having had enough, Vienna surged forward with both batons raised in the air which Sky managed to easily block.

Only the sound of the wooden weapons clattering against each other filled the air as they fought, with regular grunts whenever one of them managed to land a blow on the other.

"Are you sure you don't wanna talk about it?" Vienna questioned as she dodged to the side, narrowly avoiding the oncoming attack.

"It's nothing big," he responded as he struck again, this time his movement getting deflected by the girl. He stepped back slightly as he spoke again. "Just an argument with Silva over an assignment, it's fine."

"If you say so," Vienna responded with a shrug, both batons held up in the air as she assessed when to strike next. "So," she began as her eyes held his gaze. "You and Bloom, huh?" She sensed his hesitation and surged forward again, successfully landing a blow to the back of his knees and making him stumble.

"Me and Bloom?" he questioned as he steadied himself, a look of confusion on his face.

"You seem to spend a lot of time with her," she elaborated as they circled each other again. "Are you trying to kiss all the girls at Alfea or is it just the first years."

"What!" he sputtered, "No, I was only with Bloom because-"

Vienna ducked quickly and swept her leg, sending the boy flying to the floor, a large thud sounding as his back collided with the mat.

"Ow," he let out slowly, his hand massaging the back of his head.

"By the way," he spoke as he looked up at Vienna from the floor, "I'm not trying to kiss all the girls at Alfea, your father told me to keep an eye on Bloom for information."

"Oh, I know," she revealed with a grin, moving her baton so it was pointing at his neck. "I just wanted to catch you off guard."

Sky raised his brow at her slightly. "Off guard, huh?"

Vienna let out a yelp as she felt her legs move out from under her and fell straight onto Sky, who simply laughed as he broke her fall.

"For the record," he began as she looked down at him, feeling his arm wrap around her waist, "there's only one person at Alfea who I wanna kiss."

"Oh yeah?" She began as she pretended to look confused. "Who's that? Riven?"

She let out another yelp of surprise as Sky quickly pushed her off him, and grunted slightly when her back came in contact with the mat.

"I wanna kiss you, dummy," Sky spoke as he hovered over her, his forearms pressed into the mat on either side of her as he pushed himself up slightly.

"Why don't you do that then, dummy."

Without another moment of hesitation, the boy ducked down, his lips meeting hers in a rushed manner. Vienna's hands moved up to hold his face, her eyes fluttering to a close as she relished in the warm sensation that consumed her.

"Was that so hard," she breathed out as he finally pulled away again, her eyes locked on his as he continued to hover over her.

"Does this mean I can kiss you whenever I want?" He questioned with an amused grin, his eyes briefly moving to her lips before moving up to her eyes again.

"Oh, absolutely."

"Noted."

▪︎☆▪︎

Sorry about the unintentional break in updates, I hit a bit of a writers block with this chapter

Sorry about the unintentional break in updates, I hit a bit of a writers block with this chapter. I hope this longer chapter makes up for it :)

I had several doubts, and I couldn't figure out whether sky and vienna's 'relationship' was moving too fast or not (im used to relative slowburns). I also kinda hate this chapter, idk.

A different note, I published an acotar/azriel fic!! Updates will be much much slower than this fic, but I'm very excited for it.

Hope everyone is doing okay btw!!

A x

Oh I forgot to say!! Thank you so so SO much for 50k reads!!! I love you all so much <3