Meeting

Y/N POV

I wake up to Crow humming a wierd theme while cleaning hawkmoon.

Crow: so, what's next boss?

Y/N: you know the drill, attend class, graduate from Beacon.

Crow: this is wierd you know, there's no cabal or anything.

Y/N: this planet is in the middle of nowhere, only the Vanguard know about it.

Crow: hmm, hey, can we go the cafeteria for those pancake things?

Y/N: sure, i haven't eaten lately.

We walk to the cafeteria to see teams RWBY and JNPR sitting at a table watching a faunus girl getting bullied by Cardin.

Y/N: this shit again, how many times am i gonna have to beat his ass?

Y/N: HEY CARDIN!

He looks my way to see my fist connecting with his gut, making him vomit whatever the hell he ate. He and his team run off saying things, i don't know, wasn't listening.

???: thank you for helping me back there.

Y/N: huh? Oh right, no problem, mind if i escort you back to your team?

???: of course not, my name is Velvet Scarlatina by the way, what's yours?

Y/N: my name's Y/N Schnee, and it's nice to meet you Velvet.

Velvet: wait, why would a Schnee help me? Aren't you guys faunus haters?

Y/N: my brother and i ran away, so we don't share the same views as our family.

She nodded and some short brunette with a stupid hat who Velvet said name is Coco walked up to us.

Coco: Velvet, was Cardin hurting you again? Who's this?

Velvet: I was, but Y/N here beat Cardin for hurting me.

Coco: oh, sorry about that handsome, thanks for helping Velvet, you can sit with us if you want.

Y/N: nah, I've got a sister i need to explain things to.

Coco: ah, well good with that.

Y/N: thanks, I'll need it. It was nice meeting you two.

Velvet & Coco: bye!/see ya!

I walk back over to Crow, RWBY & JNPR who were talking about class.

Ruby: what was that about?

Y/N: Cardin bullying that Velvet girl, makes me sick.

Blake: i agree, what you did was very brave.

Y/N: thanks, but Cardin is nothing compared to the things I've killed.

Weiss: Y/N, i need to talk to you.

Y/N: then we can talk here.

Weiss: fine, why did you leave us 7 years ago?

Y/N: that is very obvious, i took Whitley and left knowing we would die if we had stayed, if not for Symon and Octavia, we probably would be dead.

Weiss: but you left saying nothing!

Y/N: again, obviously, you wouldn't want the people who beat and abused you to find you.

She was starting to tremble and tear up now, i can hear her holding back the tears.

Weiss: do you know? Do you know what you leaving and taking Whitley with you did to our family!! Mother is now an alcoholic, Winter joined the atlesian military just to find you and Whitley, and father is, well, father.

She was crying now, tears rolling off her cheeks.

Y/N: i can't apologize now, because i don't feel sorry, you can tell the family i won't be coming back to them.

I transmat out of the cafeteria into our dorm room.

Y/N: traveler help me, what am i gonna do here?

(Okay, another chapter done, next time, we get more Velvet and the 4th member of team Schnee.)

)