Initiation

Y/N POV

???: It's morning, it's morning, it's morning! Wake up Ren!

Oh. My. Light. The first time i get sleep in months and ends like this, i open my eyes to see an orange haired girl twirling around the room. I get up and wake up Crow and Whitley, going into a room everyone else is going to.

Ruby: i don't know, I'll just be on your team.

Yang: i don't know about you, but I'm going to be on that Schnee guys team.

Ruby: the one with the cloak or the bathrobe?

Pfft. Using that one as an insult against Whitley.

Yang: the cloak guy, Y/N is his name right?

I walk up to them as i put on my helmet and pull up my hood.

Y/N: yep, that's me, and sorry to say I'm already on a team with Whitley and Crow.

Yang: but i thought teams were determined today, how do you already have one?

Y/N: i have my ways, I'll see you girls out there, see ya!

Ruby & Yang: bye!

I turn around to see something i thought I'd never see here. Weiss Schnee talking to a redhead girl in metal armor, a look around for Whitley and see him talking to Crow and walk over to him.

Y/N: hey, Weiss is here at Beacon.

Whitley: then we just have to avoid her, that simple.

Y/N: right, we haven't told anyone our names other than Ruby and Yang right?

Whitley: nope, and hopefully it stays that way.

Crow: what are you two talking about?

Y/N: our sister, Weiss, she's here at Beacon.

Crow: is that a problem?

Y/N: no, if she's here, she isn't a problem.

Whitley: right, let's get to the cliffs.

Me, Whitley, and Crow were on the pads Ozpin told us all to stand on then started making a speech like Zavala always does for no reason, as i was spacing off i failed to realize every student was being launched into the forest.

Y/N: wai-

I'm launched into the air and start falling. When I'm about to hit the ground i jump a second time, breaking my fall.

Y/N: another happy landing for your local hunter vanguard.

Crow(on comms): i see the temple we need to go to, I'm gonna pin it, so lets regroup there.

I see the marker on my HUD, so i walk towards it, seeing cut trees and evaporating grimm along the way, whoever did this is a certified badass. Not as much as me though. I see the run down 'temple' with everyone already there, Crow and Whitley off to the side, i make my way over to them.

Y/N: have a nice walk here fellas?

Crow: funny, but we need to get back to the cliffs.

Y/N: so lets go, we have 3 guardians here and a bunch of teenagers holding deadly weapons, what's the worst that could happen?

No POV

As he said that, a deathstalker breaks through the treeline and flings Pyrrha towards the temple. Crow Slaps the back of Y/Ns head as the rest pull out their weapons. Ruby is about to charge the deathstalker until she sees 3 streaks of orange hit the deathstalker and turn it into ash. Everyone looks at Y/N holding his still burning golden gun.

Yang: Y/N what was that?

Y/N: my golden gun obviously, not much else can 3 tap that thing.

Blake: is it your semblance?

Y/N: a good magician never reveals all his cards.

Jaune: so you have more?

Y/N: i have so much more than that.

Ren: what do we do now?

Y/N: we head for the cliffs, we need to hurry or we'll be here after dark, if anything big comes, Me, Whitley, and Crow can handle it. Move it!

Unknown to him, Weiss was staring at him in shock.
Weiss: Y/N, Whitley? It can't be true, they ran away 7 years ago, Is it possible this is them? I have to tell Winter to make sure.

Y/N: Hey, snap out of it!

Weiss broke out of her trance to be face-to-face with Y/Ns helmet.

Y/N: come on we need to get to the cliffs.

Weiss nods.

Everyone runs back to the cliffs while a nevermore chases close behind.

Y/N: damn it, Whitley! Take care of that thing before we reach the cliffs!

Whitley: go! I'll take care of this.

Whitley turns around as he pulls Izanagi's burden off his back and shoots the nevermore in the skull, gaining the birds attention, he looks back to see Y/N and everyone else climbing the cliffs. The nevermore tries to grab him but he crouches, causing the nevermore to loop around giving Whitley time to reload and release another clip into it's skull, agitating it further, it starts to fly faster directly towards Whitley. Electricity flows through his his body as mass amounts of arc energy exit Whitley's hand and dig into the nevermore, turning it to ash.

Y/N(comms): good job, i saw that from up here, head on back.

Whitley then climbed up the cliff heading back to the school.

Timeskip

Ozpin: Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna, Yang Xiao Long, you four will represent team RWBY, led by, Ruby Rose!

Yang hugs Ruby as the 4 get off stage.

Ozpin: and now time for our guardians.

Y/N, Whitley and Crow come onto the stage.

Ozpin: Y/N Schnee, Whitley Schnee and the Crow, you 3 will be Beacons first 3 man team, team Schnee, led by, Y/N Schnee.

Y/N and Whitley look at Ozpin shocked while Crow sits there confused. Weiss immediately starts to call her family to tell them the news.

Ozpin: it looks like this will be an... Interesting year.

IMPORTANT, IMPORTANT!!!!!

(983 words, my biggest chapter yet. I've been thinking about a love interest for Y/N, I'm thinking Velvet because (1), I'm gonna start doing lemon chapters in this probably and Velvet + heat season = good lemon. (2), Because the Schnee family now knows the 2 brothers are alive, I'm thinking of having them come to beacon later on and have Velvet introduce herself to Jaques and Willow.

BUT!!!
If you guys want Y/N to take the harem route, let's vote here.

A) Harem (Ruby, Yang, Blake, Coco, Velvet and Penny)

Or

B) Just Velvet

If we choose the harem route, Coco and Velvet will travel with Y/N and Ruby to get to Haven Academy

If we choose just Velvet, the same will happen but without Coco.

Thanks for reading this, I'm looking forward to writing this story for all of you.)