spencer smiles, "take out your notebooks, time to get to work," he comes into the middle of the room, "come on," mr schuester clapped his hands, "this is nationals, people,"

"whoo!"
"let's go!"

puck stands up coming towards his teacher with the glee club all awwing at the sight of puck embracing their glee teacher, "yes, puck," spencer and sam stand up, "we want in, we want in,"

"oh, gee!"

____

the glee club stands in their national's outfits, "we made it, we're one of the top fifty shoe choirs in the nation," rachel said to them, "tomorrow only ten will move on to showcase, where they'll vie for the national championship,"

"we've so got this,"

spencer looked at his best friend who stands behind him, then to where his ex girlfriend stands talking to sean's girlfriend and mike's girlfriend, "okay,"

mr schuester gets spencer's attention, "usually, i'm pretty cautious about getting your hopes up, but honestly, guys? i think we've got a really good shot at winning this thing,"

the new directions all smiled, "all right, everybody put your hand in the middle," the new directioners do as said, "one, two, three,"

"new directions!"
"new directions!"

____

spencer sits next to his ex girlfriend, "hey," santana turns to look at her ex boyfriend who half smiled, "i just wanted to say you look really beautiful," santana smiled at him, her hand touching her ex boyfriend's hand, "thank you spencer,"

"you don't look too bad yourself,"

he smiled charmingly at her, when he feels santana move his head to the side and press her lips onto his warm cheek when a glee club comes on stage seeing usher's song yeah with some of the audience clapping their hands for the performance.

____

"and now, our returning champions from carmel high, vocal adrenaline!"

spencer clapped his hand for support seeing sunshine look around the auditorium with rachel standing up clapping her hands for the girl and that's one of the reasons why spencer fell in love with her.

"what are you doing?"

finn questions his ex girlfriend who sat back down onto the chair, "i'm making something right," spencer smiled at that, looking to where sunshine now started to sing, "mm, mm, mm, mm,"

"i don't wanna let you go, but now i realise, there's just no perfect time, to confess how i feel, this much i know is real..so i refuse to, waste one more second,"

santana smiled feeling spencer's thumb rub over her knuckles as their hands were still interwined, "without you, knowing— my...heart," spencer smiled at sunshine's high note, "whoo!"

spencer cheered from the audience seats as vocal adrenaline come onto the stage dancing and singing along with sunshine, "as long as you're there..."

he looked at his friends who looked at him with a smile as the new directions stand up clapping their hands.

____

"and now, from William McKinley High School in Lima, Ohio, The New Directions!"

rachel and finn sung their duet with the new directions coming out on stage singing with their backs facing the audience waiting for their que to turn around.

spencer standing near quinn who knew that her ex boyfriend and spencer's ex girlfriend just kissed by the sound they made they when they pulled apart from each other.