"I am leaving. Do you need anything for the last time? Because I am not coming here again. I need to finish cooking the lunch that I started an hour back " I asked looking around to see if he needs anything. So, I could just give it to him and avoid walking her again.

"Can I get a hug?"  He asked making me stop looking around and stare at him.

"Yes. You can have a hug. " I stepped forward as hugged him over the cover as he buried his face into my chest.

Usually, When we hug it's always me who buries my face into his chest as I am a little shorter than him. But, now as I was standing and he is sitting. The roles were reversed. I started caressing his back and letting my fingers through his hair as he tightened his hold around my body. 

It's been like 2 minutes when I spoke again.

"Mew, I need to cook. " I said trying to move his hands but he kept holding me like a whiny kid.

"Babe, please...I want to hold you. " He said with his face in my chest.

"You can hold me later. After I cooked food for you. " I said like I am talking to a kid.

"Hmm.Will you let me hold you for a long time then? " he asked moving his face away from my chest.

"Yes. "  I kissed his head and moved away.

I walked out of the kitchen to resume my cooking. I can't help smile remembering mew's kid-like behavior. He is so cute when he is like this. But he will be acting like this only when he is sick.

Speaking of getting sick. It's the second time he got sick this month. He got savior cold two days after our first date. I was so surprised to see mew being this clingy that day. It's like he was an entirely new person. Then I figured out that he will get clingy and desire more affection on his sick days. It's cute.

But then he got sick today again. I am sure it's because of his recent nighttime adventures.

It's been 10 days when mew started leaving home at midnight after I fell asleep and coming back home before 5'0 clock in the morning.

The very first night that left the home, I am sure he got a phone call. I was sleeping by cuddling like usual then.....

*phone vibrations*

I woke slightly by the sound of someone's phone vibrating on the nightstand. My body is too asleep to wake up and look for it.

Then I felt mew moving beside me probably to look for the phone. I felt cold as his warm body left my side. I was about to fall back into sleep again when I heard the door opened and closed. I raised my head to see mew leaving the bedroom with the phone to his ear.

I fell back into bed thinking he is walking outside to answer the phone that he doesn't want to disturb me.

This time when I came out of sleep I heard mew stuffing at the corner where our walk-in closet is placed. He walked out changing his clothes from short&tank top to a T-shirt&pants.

My sleep was gone just like that.

"Mew...Where are you ....going?" I raised my body with the help of my elbow to look at him rubbing the sleep away from my eyes.

"Huh?" He jumped a little like was scared then calmed down when he realized it's just me.

"Oh, babe. You are awake?"  He walked over to me and leaned over to kiss my head lightly.

"Babe...There is something I need to take care of. Something....umm... related to business. I will be back within an hour. Ok? " he looked at me.