49👮‍♀️

Začít od začátku

"No you ain't" I said then turned back around speeding up some more. I was going so fast I couldn't even tell what I was passing by. I was swerving for fun still standing up not really caring who was looking.  All of a sudden I seen I was heading towards a random stand "Fuck" I said then tried to swerve out the way but I didn't see it was a store right next to it and I ended up crashing into the wall hitting my head on the corner edge then flying backwards to the floor. I gasped loudly trying to catch my breathe, I gasped three times and no air was coming through. "NIKA" bey yelled hopping off the animal thing and running over here. "Baby what's wrong" she asked and I started wheezing "shit" she mumbled then quickly reached into her bra pulling my inhaler out. I started gasping again and she lifted up my head while popping the cap off. "Here bubba open your mouth" she said putting it against my lips. I opened my mouth and she said "Breathe in" while pumping the pump. I breathed in the stuff and she did it one more time then took it away while I coughed catching my breath. 

"oucchhhh fuck" I said when I was finally breathing regular and felt the pain kick in. "What's wrong are you ok" bey said as tears welled up in my eyes. "Nooo i'm dying" I said feeling a sharp throbbing pain come from my head and side. She looked at my head and touched a spot where it was really tender at making me flinch "your bleeding" she mumbled looking at her finger. "Come on let's go to the restroom" she said while picking me up. "When you get strong" I asked and she smacked her lips "I been strong" she said carrying me to the restroom. When we got there she walked in and set me on the counter. "Your side is bleeding too" she said sighing. She lifted up my shirt and I winced a little "sorry" she mumbled then unstrapped the wrap. I hissed closing my eyes "ow bey" I said "I'm sorryy" she said then started unwrapping it very slowly. Some girls walked in while she was doing it but I didn't care cause due to my shirt being up my gun was very visible and I do not have a problem fleeing the scene. "Ok your stitches didn't break but I think they ripped some of you skin a little" she said after she got the wrap off looking at it.

She reached in my pocket and grabbed my phone "Chanel got the diaper bag and it's a first aid kit and some clean bandages in there" she said then called chanel. "Hey bey what's up" chanel said answering the phone "Hey can ya'll come to the restroom bye fashion nova and victoria secrete" bey asked "Yea i'm on my way" she said then hung up. "Ok we gotta wash this blood off" bey said then grabbed a paper towel getting it damp. "Nu uh bey that's gone burn" I said shaking my head. "You'll be ok bubba it won't hurt that much, not like alcohol"  she said and I pouted not wanting her to do it. I'm not good with pain at all. "I'll be gentle" she said pecking my pouty lips then putting her full attention on my side. She started lightly wiping the blood off and honestly I didn't really feel it. "Does it hurt" she asked me and I shook my head watching her clean it.

The girls that came in earlier had walked out the stalls coming over to wash their hands and one looked over at us gasping. "Are you ok" she asked and I glanced up at her before looking back to what bey was doing nodding. "Do you need any help" another girl asked and bey took her focus off my side looking her up and down. "No" she simply said then went back to wiping the blood and the girl scoffed about to say something until she seen my gun and she shut up. "wait" the third girl mumbled and I looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "I know who you are" she said and I rolled my eyes "No you don't" I said and she squinted her eyes. "You barbie ain't you" she said and I shrugged not telling her nothing I don't know who this girl is and I got my family here. "we gotta go" she said lowly to the other two girls and they looked at me before walking out.

Bey finished my side and looked up at me "Does it still hurt" she asked and I nodded. "You should probably go to the hospital" she said grabbing another paper towel. "Bey" I heard chanel voice say then she appeared walking with ming and dagga in her hands. "Onika what the fuck" she said noticing me and walked over closer. "You got a big ass cut on yo head" she said looking at it. "What did you do" ming asked and I looked at bey wanting her to  say what happened. "We was racing on these things and she crashed into a wall" she said and ming and chanel both smacked their lips at the same time. "Why you gotta act like you ain't got no fucking home training all the damn time" Chanel said handing dagga to ming . "Watch out pookie" she said and bey moved out the way. "Why yo wrap off ? Did you rip the stitches" she asked and I shook my head. "Imma start whooping yo ass" she said and I smacked my lips.