"What's wrong?" I asked.

  "It's nothing" she replied, still not taking her eyes off the phone.

  My phone rang and the first thing I heard when I picked up the call was "hey man". I recognized that voice immediately.

   It was Ayomikun.

Wonder how that bitch got my number in the first place.

     "What do you want Ayo?" I asked icily.

    "Dade, watch the way you talk to me" he snapped. "I just wanted to ask where your babe is"

  I looked around and saw Tara taking pictures near the Christmas tree with my Mom.

   "She's here with me" I replied, smiling at Tara.

   She never liked anyone in my family. And they never liked her too. Especially my Mom.

   It's a miracle to see them taking pictures together. Abi I'm dreaming ni?

  Ayomikun's laughter jolted me out of my reverie.

   "Dude, he just said she's with him" he was talking to someone.

   "Shey the girl that is doing live video in this party?" A girl snickered and the voice sounded awfully familiar.

  "What do you mean?" I asked.

  "Dude," I heard a girl voice.

"Who's this?" I asked.

I rolled my eyes as she mentioned her name.

      "Your babe is doing a live video on Instagram herein this party and you say she's with you? Yeah, right" she laughed.

  I looked at Tara, she was helping mom set the dining table.

Tara never did that. She's never been helpful.

  Could she be Dazzline?

      "No, she's here with me" I insisted.

"That's her twin, Zephan, not her" the girl replied. "Be smart". And with that, she hung up.

   So that explains the accent and the car and the pouch.

  "Dazzline" I called and the girl who I was calling my girlfriend jumped and broke the plate. She was shocked.

   I laughed. "You surprised I found out?"

    "What are you talking about? I'm Tara...."

   "Don't tell me that shit!!" I yelled. "Don't tell me bull shit!".

     "So you planned this with Tara again? What's all this? Are you both playing me or what?!" I screamed.

   "No,...Zephan I can explain" she stuttered.

  "Explain what?! Explain what?!!!" I yelled.

    "God I can't believe this!" I muttered as I buried my face in my palms.

  I grabbed my car keys and stormed out of the house.

                 ********************

   * Omotara *

  I stepped , or rather, catwalked into Gabriel's house, flaunting my new Versace bag and my new redbottom heels.

    "How's Dazzline?" Gabriel was the one who asked me.

   "She's fine. How are you?" I asked as I sat on the couch near him, ignoring the glares Christiana and her gang were boring at the back of my head.

  I took my phone out and began to talk with my sister.

  Don't kiss Zephan ooh..

      Sis forever❤❤; don't kiss Gabriel. And please, don't go live on any social media. Zephan may find out.

Duh, he can't find out.

     Sis forever❤❤; he's suspicious. Tara don't to it.

Babes, free me jare. What's the fun of the party if I can't go live?

        Sis forever❤❤; DON'T DO IT, TARA, DO NOT DO IT. It won't be funny, and I certainly won't console you when the consequences come.

    And with that, she went offline. I rolled my eyes and hissed.

Trust Dazzline to be overdramatic.

  I went live on Instagram with Fara, dancing to Asake's Mr Money.

   While I was still replying to all the comments when someone barged in. I looked up and see Zephan.

    Wtf?

        "Omotara Imani Adebayo!" He bellowed as his gaze landed on me.

   My phone almost fell out of my hand at the loudness of his voice.

I'm in trouble.

      "Oh, so you're here" he marched up to me and grabbed my wrists.

    "Zephan I'm..."

"You're what? Sorry? Thank God they told me if not I'd still be foolimg myself thinking you're the one inside my house" he said and laughed.

    Not those kind of laughs you get when you offend your boyfriend and he's not angry. Nope. It's the kind of laugh you get which literally screams IT'S OVER. Those kind of emotionless laughs that makes you realize you have no hope in the relationship again.

     But wait, who are the 'they'?

    "Zephan I can.."

"You can explain? Explain what?!" He yelled. Everyone was now staring at us.

   "I'm sorry" I murmured.

  He stared at me and shook his head. "Really? You're sorry? You know, if you wanted to come to the party you should have just told me, I'd let you" he yelled.  "You know, sometimes, I really don't know what your problem is"

  Now that angered me. What does he mean my problem?

   "Have I ever cheated on you?" I asked.

  "No" he replied.

"Then what do you mean by my problem?" I yelled.

  "Your problem is that you're not loyal enough and you're just taking advantage of my love for you. That's your problem Tara! That's your fucking problem!!" He yelled.

  I began to cry. He was right. I wasn't loyal and I do take advantage of his love for me.

  "And you know what?!" He laughed again. That painful laugh. "Ain't taking this shit no more. I'm done with you".

"W...what do you mean?" I whispered.

    "IT'S OVER! I'M DONE WITH YOU. WITH US!!"  He yelled.

I fell to the floor and began to cry harder.

   It's over. I'm done with you. With us.

Those words kept ringing in my hear. It wouldn't stop. I couldn't do anything. I just watched him storm out of the house, ignoring Gabriel who was running after him.

A/N

Well.....lemme be running away before Ire and Shimmer come and kill me.

1396