„Oh darling, I'm sorry."

„All I can think about now is our baby, what if I hurt our little baby Harry? I could never forgive myself for that." I said.

„I'm sure nothing happened but we will see now, they're going to take a look at it." he said.

We arrived at the hospital and announced ourselves in the emergency room. They immediately led me to an examination room. I placed myself on the bed and held Harry's hand who was sitting next to me.

„Hello miss Y/l/n and mister Styles, I heard you had a little accident." doctor Cooper said as she walked in.

„Unfortunately yes, I fell down the stairs and now I'm scared about the baby." I told her.

„Alright, let's take a look." she said.

She poured the gel on my belly and spread it around.

„Here it is, your baby. I can't see anything that concerns me, it looks like nothing happened. And here's the heartbeat." she told us and showed us the monitor.
I was more than just relieved when I heard the heartbeat, the most beautiful sound I ever heard.

„Thank god, I got so scared." I said and a tear fell down my cheek. Harry rubbed my arm as he saw me crying.

„Hey, everything is fine." he whispered.

„You don't have to worry anymore, the baby is fine, everything looks good." doctor Cooper reassured us again.

„But did you hurt yourself too, so we can take a look at that." she asked.

„I don't really know, all I could think about was protecting my baby, the only thing is, my wrist hurts a bit because I fell on it but that's it." I said.

„Can I take a look at that?" she asked and took my wrist to move it around.

„Nothing is broken, it will appear a little bruise but nothing worse." she said.

„Now I am relieved. I'm glad you both are fine." Harry said.

After the shock we could go home.
So we got home and ate breakfast first. Harry got me these donuts that I wanted and I couldn't wait to eat them.

„Thanks for getting breakfast." I said and took a bite of my chocolate donut.

„No problem. Hey uhm tomorrow I have to get up early for the music video we're shooting, do you want Gemma here so she can help you with everything and you can hang out together?" he asked while he placed a cup of tea in front of me.

„Yeah that would be nice, if she doesn't mind of course."

„I already asked her, she said it would be no problem and she's happy to help wherever she can."

„Great, so how long will you be gone tomorrow?" I asked.

„I think the whole day, it's a long shoot and I will have to be there the next few days probably too." he told me.

„Oh okay, I'm just gonna bake or something." I said.

„Uhhh please, I love your banana cookies." he said with big eyes.

„Harry you love everything that has something to do with banana." I said laughing.

„That's true." he said.

„Hey uhm Harry?" I asked him.

„Yes?" he said and I had his full attention. He never took his eyes off of mine and listened carefully.

„Listen, I want to thank you for everything. You helped me so much through these almost nine months. I couldn't have done it all by myself. Even if our little sunshine I have in me was not planned, I couldn't ask for a better father for our child and I'm ready to raise it, I'm ready to raise it with you as a little family." I told him imagining our lifes in a few years. I was about to start crying again but this time they were tears of happiness.

„I can't thank god enough for letting me meet you in my life. You are everything I want and need in my life and then you gave me the greatest gift. You gave me the privilege to be a mother to your child.....Thank you.....Thank you for entering my life and making it wonderful." I said now smiling with tears running down my cheeks.

I saw how he teared up. His eyes were glassy and he smiled at me the whole time. He blinked a few times to stop the tears from falling.
Harry then got up and came over to me, to the other side from the table. He pulled me up so I was standing right in front of me. He looked down at me, placing his hand on my neck.

„I thank you Y/n, you made me the luckiest human alive.  I love you so much Y/n." he said and leaned in to place his lips on mine.