Chapter 20 [final]

"Samu let me fuck you too please."

"I don't want a dick in my butt thanks."

"Then I won't let you fuck me anymore."

"Suna..."

"Ew stop it." Atsumu yelled.

[a few hours passed]

They were sitting on the couch. Osamu was resting his head on Suna's lap while Suna was playing with his hair. Atsumu was laying on Sakusa's chest and Sakusa was caressing his arm.

"I'm bored." Atsumu mumbled.

"Yeah me too." Osamu answered.

"Movie?" Suna asked and they all agreed.

They watched a movie and it was evening now. They ate dinner and decided to drink something so went to the bar.

"Shall we play drink or dare?" Suna asked while grinning.

"Ohh yess that sounds fun let's play." Atsumu was excited and he looked at Sakusa. Sakusa smiled his reaction and they agreed to play.

"Okay I'm starting. Atsumu. I dare you to sit on Sakusa's lap until the end of the night."

"Gladly." Said and hopped his lap. Sakusa catched him on the waist. He blushed slightly.

"My turn. Samu. You're not allowed to touch Suna till morning." Atsumu grinned.

Osamu frowned and took a shot.

"Sakusa. Pull him down to his seat again." This time Osamu was smirking while Sakusa unhesitatingly drank a shot.

"Awwh Omi." He wrapped his arms around Sakusa and pecked his lips.

"Kay my turn again. Samu. Let me fuck you please."

Osamu took another shot while Suna was whining. "Ah you hate that much the idea of me fucking you? It's like you ripped my heart and jumped on it."

"I'm sorry baby but... I'm not used to it... it's weird."

"Shush. Your turn idiot." Suna turned his face away.

Osamu pulled him on his waist and hugged. He whispered to his ear. "Maybe one day." Kissed his nape. Suna smiled and held Osamu's hands which were on his waist. Also leaned his back to Osamu's chest.

They played like almost 10 rounds. Sakusa and Suna was better than the twins. Twins were all drunk and sometimes they tried to drink even if they did the dare.

"Kay Tsumu. Go *hic* and flirt w*hic* with the bartender *hic*."

"Woahh Sam*hic*u you're a prick *hic* but I'll do it *hic*." Atsumu took another shot and got up.

"Atsumu you already drunk that. You don't have to flirt with him." Sakusa's voice was stern.

"Omiiii don't *hic* worry I won't cheat *hic* on you."

Atsumu was barely walking but he was fast and already approached the counter.

"Hello handsome." Bartender gave him a confused look. Sakusa came and pulled Atsumu to himself. "Sorry about him. He drank too much." Sakusa pulled him to the side.

"Hey. Don't do these kind of things again. Please."

"Are youuuu jealo*hic*?"

"Yes I am. Very much."

Atsumu flushed and widened his eyes. Mouth slightly open and his expression was half shocked half amused. He stared at Sakusa with his gleading eyes.

"Angel... you're gonna make *hic* me cry."

"Come here baby boy. My big baby boy." Sakusa pulled him and kissed his forehead gently. Rubbed his back to prevent his hiccups. It was cute to him but Atsumu looked like he wasn't comfortable.

"Let's get you some water."

They approached the counter again and Sakusa wanted some water. Bartender gave him and Sakusa made Atsumu sit. He held the glass and made him drink it. Put the glass and held his shoulders.

"Feeling better?"

"Mhm."

"Good. Come. Let's go to the table again."

They were about to go but Atsumu tugged Sakusa's sweatshirts' edge.

"What's it baby?"

"I need to pee." He said shyly and looked down.

Sakusa chuckled his actions. Held his chin and lifted his head up. "Why are you being shy?"

"I dunno."

"Give me a kiss and I'll take you toilet."

Atsumu kissed his lips with excitement. Sakusa caressed his cheeks and helped him to the go to the toiled.

They arrived and Sakusa waited him on the edge.

"Umm... Omi..."

He turned his gaze "What's it?"

"I can't unbutton this. Help me."

Sakusa smiled and walked towards to him.

"Here baby."

"Thank youuu Angel."

He finished his jobs and looked ad Sakusa again.

"Angel..."

Sakusa understood and buttoned it.

Both washed their hands and walked out there. Atsumu was hugging Sakusa's arm while walking.

"Thank you for being drunk that day. And thank you for falling in love with me... Tsumu."

"Mhmm." His eyes were half close but still heard him. "Angel. You were like *yawn* angel... you're still..." his eyes closed this time. Sakusa felt like his eyes were teary but with happiness. He wrapped his arm around his waist and they approached to the table. Osamu was resting his head on Suna's shoulder and Suna was caressing his back.

"Idiots." Suna whispered to Sakusa. Sakusa sat and laid Atsumu on his chest.

"Yeah... our idiots." He whispered too. They chuckled silently and enjoyed with the moment...

[the end]

___________________________________

Thank you for reading my first story. It was all sudden. I decided suddenly and wrote episodes over and over. Sometimes I lost my inspiration. This was one of that times. I decided to finish this story but I will continue writing another stories. (Whenever I found a spare time and inspiration of course.)

Thank you for who supports me. Love you, see you.❤️

PS: Thank you Komori for giving Sakusa's number to Atsumu.😌