Chapter 8

After Suna's confession, Osamu started talking.
"I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I lo-"

Suna suddenly kissed him. It was a short kiss for shut Osamu up. Suna was frowning now and his eyes were teary. He was mad at himself because he ran away from him for nothing.

"I'm sorry for running away. I thought you kissed me back because you pitied me."

"How could you think this?"

"I couldn't believe that the possibility that you can love me."

"You are an idiot. You are a fucking idiot."

"Shut up."

"Since we've met, I always admired you. I love everything about you, every little details. When you afraid of darkness, I love comforting you. When you're in your baby mood, I love sleeping with you. When you cried, I love crying with you. I love seeing your every emotion and I love living those feelings with you. I love your name, I love saying your name, I love hearing your name. I love your voice. I love your smile, laugh, chuckle, mimics. I don't just love you, I'm in love with you."

Suna was crying but this time, because of happiness. He approached his one hand to Osamu's head and rubbed it. He rubbed his cheek. Then he closed his eyes. He turn to his side and took his hand away. He pulled his knees on his stomach and buried his head to his knees.

"Samu. What did I do to deserve you? Since the first time that I've seen you, I always thought about you. I always dreamed about hugging you, feeling your touch, kissing you. I tried to memorize every part of your face because when you weren't there, I imagined your face to relax. When we became best friends, I was like 'that's enough for me, I wouldn't want any more' but day by day, my love has increased. I wanted more. We started hugging and it wasn't enough. We slept together and I wanted even more. I couldn't stand anymore being just friends with you but also, I didn't want to lose you. I was so selfish and I kissed you. I couldn't hold myself. Then I realized what I did. I thought I ruined our friendship. I scared and I ran. I hate myself for kissing you and leaving you like that. I regret it but it was too late because I lost my way. I thought about coming back but... but... I saw that two men..." Suna couldn't continue. Osamu hold his wrists and pulled him for a hug. Suna wrapped his arms around Osamu's neck. Osamu hugged his waist and he was kissing his shoulder repeatedly. Suna shivered because of kisses and hugged tightly.

After a while, Suna broke the hug. "I don't just love you. I'm in love with you too."

Osamu smiled at him and hold his cheek in his palm. They looked at each other.

"Let's rinse and get out of here."

They got out of the bathroom. They wore clean and comfy clothes. "You are hungry right?"

"I'm starving." Suna was touching his stomach and frowning. Osamu chuckled and prepared meal.

They ate and went to the couch. Osamu realized that the ice cream melted on the coffee table and he cleaned it. After that he came back to couch. Osamu sat like laying, leaned back and Suna sat between his legs. He leaned his head to Suna's chest. Osamu started playing with his hair.

"Thank you for finding me Samu."

"Thank god I found you. I don't know what to do if I couldn't."

Suna turned back and now they were face to face. He looked at him and he put his head on Osamu's chest. He wrapped his arms around his body. Osamu again, put his one of hands to Suna's hair and the other one to his nape. He gently played with it. Soon, they fell asleep.

[what happened to sakusa and atsumu?]

Atsumu was shocked about the hug.

Sakusa hugged him and closed his eyes. He thought about his feelings, like what is he thinking while he was touching him. He didn't care about germs. He knew that Atsumu had a bath maybe it's because of that. But he felt excited, he shivered. He didn't want to break the hug.