Chapter 16

"It hurts Komori."

"I know. I know." He rubbed his shoulder. Sakusa flinched with the touch.

"I love him so much. It hurts."

"Did you guys fight?"

"No! That's the problem. I did nothing wrong. Since Monday, he was acting different. He became silent, he wasn't talking that much. He was always crying. Something was bothering him and he didn't tell anybody. He is carrying all the burden alone. I hated myself because I couldn't help. Today he called and he said he want to break up. I hang up and went his home. I waited for him to come. He came and he said that he hates me. Komori. He said Sakusa. He's never said that before."

"I don't think that he hates you. We know him right? It's not like him. Looks like he wanted to push you away but why? I don't know maybe we should give him some space until he tells everything. What did Osamu said?"

"He was giving some space but I don't know if he did something else."

"Please don't cry anymore. I know he lied, trust me."

"But it hurts. It hurts like somebody squeezing my heart and my lungs. I can't breathe." His breathing fastened like he's having a panic attack. Komori didn't know what to do.

"Hey hey! Calm down. Sakusa? Breathe with me. Look at me. Hey!!"

He hold Sakusa's head and made him to look at him.

"Breathe in. Breathe out. In. Out. You're doing great. Continue."

He was okay now. Komori sighed in relief.

"Komori. I remember something."

"What?"

"He had an ex girlfriend. I remember now when they were dating, I heard Atsumu's behaviors were like the opposite of him. Like right now. Maybe she's bothering him?"

"It looks possible."

"Komori. I promised him."

"What?"

[flashback]

Atsumu= "Please never leave me. No matter what."

Sakusa= "I won't leave you, even if you leave me."

Atsumu= "Promise?"

Sakusa= "Promise."

[flashback ended]

Sakusa told him the promise.

"I'm going to go to see him tomorrow."

Komori's phone was ringing. Osamu was calling him.

"I'll be right back."

Komori left the room and opened the phone.

"Hello?"

"Komori hi. I just wanted to ask about Sakusa. How is he doing?"

"He wasn't good. But he is better now. How is Atsumu?"

"I'm glad. Uhm. I had a fight with him. He fainted. I don't know what happened but we're in hospital now. They gave him some medicine. He is still unconscious."

"Really? I'm sorry for hearing that. Do you need anything?"

"No no. Thank you. Don't say anything to Sakusa. I don't want him to worry."

"I won't. Call me if you need anything. By the way Osamu, Sakusa told me about Atsumu's ex. He suspects that girl. Just wanted to say that."

"Really? I've been suspected too. Thank you for saying. I'll try to figure it out. Goodbye."