Chapter 7

Atsumu and Sakusa dreaded and both looked at the man who yelled at the door.

"What the fuck Komori?" Sakusa said with an angry tone.

"Oh shit. You have a guest? You never have guest."

"Why are you here?"

"Oh my god. This is the drunk guy. What was it..... Hmm.... Atsumu?"

"Ye-"

"Komori why did you come?" Sakusa interrupted.

"How mean. I was here for apologizing about that I gave your number to Atsumu. But what I see is you are appreciated. Atsumu you know you are the first person that Sakusa invited here, except me."

"Omi Omii really? I feel flattered."

"Komori!" Sakusa was frowning.

"Oh silly me. Sorry for interrupting your date guys. I'm going now."

"KOMORI!" Sakusa yelled this time.

"Oh Komori-kun stay you just came you must be tired."

'What? Why did you say that? Are you uncomfortable with me alone?' Sakusa was disappointed.

"I don't want to bother you. I can visit him later."

"You won't I promise." Atsumu smiled sincerely.

"Okay then I can stay for a while. What were you guys doing?"

They both blushed because the position before Komori came was, they were so close to each other. They didn't answer. Sakusa sighed. "We were watching a movie."

Atsumu looked at Sakusa. He gaze was on the floor and he was frowning.

"Let me bring you a drink." Sakusa got up and went to the kitchen. Atsumu's eyes followed him until he disappeared.

"How did you reach his heart?" Komori asked Atsumu quietly.

"Huh?" Atsumu dumbfounded.

"Like I said. He doesn't have much friends and he never invited someone here before. You must be really speacial for him."

"Really? I asked him to date me and he said that he don't date. I insisted. After that he told me to come his home because he doesn't like germs."

"Can I trust you?"

"About what?"

"You won't break his heart right?"

"Never. I care about him and even if I didn't, still I wouldn't. I'm not that kind of person."

Sakusa came back with a drink. He put it on the coffee table in front of Komori.

"What were you talking about?"

"Nothing important." Komori smiled. He took his drink and started talking again "Oh I love this movie." He started watching with a big attention.

Sakusa sighed and leaned his back. Atsumu did the same and they started the watching the movie as well.

The movie finished after one hour. That one hour felt like 1 year for both Sakusa and Atsumu. Komori was the only person that enjoyed. Komori looked at them and saw that they are bored. He just realized that they were not comfortable with him around. He checked his phone and pretended like he has to go "Guys I have to go know. Have fun to you two." He left the house before they could speak. Atsumu and Sakusa looked at each other after Komori closed the door like they didn't understand anything. Then they looked away.

"Are you hungry?" Sakusa asked him without eye contact.

"Uhm. A little. You?"

"Me too. What would you like to eat?"