Chapter 18

Osamu, Atsumu and Komori stood there in shock. They started crying.

"This is useless. You are surrounded young lady. Drop the guns and raise your hands above your head. Don't make things hard."

Jabami laughed. "You think you have the advantage? There's only one way in to this place. You can't catch me. Let's make a deal. You're gonna let me leave with the boys and no one will hurt."

Osamu clenched his fists.

"Yes. There's one way in. That means also one way out, you can't run. Even if you kill them, we can still arrest you. The only difference is, if you kill them, your punishment will be aggravated."

"Hmm. Then you let me kill them am I right? How kind of cops are you guys? Did you hear twin brother?! Cops are okay with this. I can kill your lovely twin."

Osamu tried to walk in but officers didn't let him.

Sakusa was unconscious and Atsumu couldn't say anything. His mouth was taped. He was just crying.

Cops were looking at her carefully. One officer shot her on the shoulder. She groaned and drop her one gun on the ground. Officer was running to her while she pointed the other gun to Atsumu. She pulled the trigger when one of the officers jumped on her. They arrested her.

The bullet hit Atsumu's stomach.

"ATSUMU!" Osamu yelled and they all run towards him. Atsumu was coughing. He tried to say something.

"DON'T FORCE YOURSELF."

"Is he *cough* okay? *cough* Sakusa."

"HE IS OKAY. DON'T TALK. STAY WITH ME OKAY? TSUMU PLEASE STAY WITH ME."

One of the officers already called the ambulance just in case. Soon the ambulance arrived. They took Atsumu and Sakusa.

[hospital]

Atsumu was in surgery. They took Sakusa in a room. He was still unconscious. They gave him serum and some other medicines. They all were crying. Especially Osamu and Suna. Osamu was in shock. They were waiting on the surgery entrance.

They were tired. Hours passed but no one informed them. Suna caught one of the doctors.

"My friend. He is in the surgery. Is he okay? Miya Atsumu. He was shot with a gun. Is he okay? Say something. SAY SOMETHING." He started yelling.

"I don't know! They'll inform you soon."

"WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR HOURS. WHERE IS HE?"

Komori pulled Suna back. The doctor left. Osamu was looking down. He was still in shock.

Komori approached Osamu.

"Osamu. You need to rest. Let's go."

Osamu didn't move. He looked like he didn't hear him.

"Osamu. OSAMU!"

He flinched and looked at him.

"You need to rest."

"There were blood."

"He's going to be okay."

"There were bullet."

He seemed to be in a trance. Komori looked at Suna. Suna came next to Osamu.

"Baby. Let's go."

"He's my twin. I can't live without him."

"He's not dying Samu. We don't let him he knows that. He's gonna be okay."

He helped Osamu to stand up. Osamu's legs were trembling. Suna carried him on his back. They went to Sakusa's room. He laid him on the couch.