Chapter 19

"There's snow everywhere." Osamu said.

"Ohhh what about ice-skating?" Atsumu said with a joy.

"I don't know how to skate." Sakusa pouted.

"I can teach you angel."

"I wanna skate too." Suna was excited. He turned to Osamu.

"I guess we're gonna do it then." Osamu sighed and kissed Suna's forehead.

They prepared everything they need and went to the ice field.

Suna and Osamu got in first. Suna was skating like professionals. He has a flexible body and he was looking pretty there. Osamu was skating slowly because he was watching Suna and smiling the view.

"Come here." Suna held Osamu's hands and pulled him. Osamu raised one hand while holding Suna's and Suna started turning around himself. Osamu was twirling him. He suddenly stopped and pulled him to his chest. Their faces were two close.

"Kiss me." Osamu held his hips and squeezed them lightly. Suna held Osamu's cheeks and came closer. He looked at his eyes, then his lips. "If you want a kiss, come and catch me." He said and suddenly he got away.

"Hey! I want that kiss. You owe me a kiss!" Osamu yelled. Suna stuck his tongue to him and went far. Osamu started chasing him.

Atsumu was trying to convince Sakusa to get in the field.

"Come onnn."

"I will fall."

"You're gonna be fine. I'll hold you."

"What if you can't hold me?"

"Then I'll fall next to you." Atsumu pulled Sakusa inside the field right after finished his sentence.

"Here angel. Hold my hands."

"It's slipping."

"Babe it has to slip..."

Sakusa rolled his eyes.

"Okay okay. Hold my shoulders then."

Sakusa put his hands to his shoulders.

"Put your feet like this. Okay. You're doing great. I'll start moving."

"Wait." Sakusa pulled him closer and their bodies were touching now. "You can move."

"It's hard like this."

"I don't want to let you go."

"Omii."

"Baby please..."

Atsumu sighed. "Okay you big baby. Let's go."

Atsumu was skating backwards. Sakusa was hugging him and it was hard to skate. He buried his head in Atsumu's neck.

"Are you okay there?" Atsumu asked.

"Yeah."

"Do you trust me?"

"Not really."

"OMI!"

"Pffff."

Atsumu pushed him a little and held his hands.

"Let's go."

He started moving again. Sakusa was squeezing his hands. Atsumu couldn't hold himself and smiled the beautiful view.

"I'm leaving now."

"Noooo."

"Omiiii."

"Fine fineee."