31. Let NamJin go on dates!!!

𝗦𝘂𝗴𝗮: OMG LET'S ROAST EACH OTHER WITH THE "It's the _____ for me. "

𝗝𝗶𝗻: it's the bitchy idea to annoy everyone for me 😃

𝗝𝗮𝘆𝗕: it's the tomorrow's awkward moment for me 😃

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸: it's the entry of mine out of nowhere for me 😃

𝗦𝗲𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝘄𝗮𝗻: it's the gayness for me 😃

𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘆𝘂: it's the group of JJP and NamJin shippers for me 😃

𝗥𝗠: it's the shipping me and Jin for me 😃

𝗝𝗮𝘆𝗕: it's the shipping me and Jinyoung for me 😃

𝗝𝗶𝗻: it's the me liking the ships for me 😃

𝗝𝗶𝗻𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴: it's the same for me 😃

𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘆𝘂: it's the RM and JayB hyung probably blushing for me 😃

*𝘏𝘰𝘴𝘩𝘪 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐𝘛'𝘚 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘕𝘈𝘔𝘑𝘐𝘕 𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘑𝘑𝘗 𝘉𝘌𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘓 𝘈𝘍 𝘍𝘖𝘙 𝘔𝘌😃*

𝗬𝘂𝘁𝗮: it's the me getting scared of this thing for me 😃

𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻: it's the me seeing Jin and RM hyung go out together wearing matching outfits for me 😃

𝗩𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗼𝗻: it's the WHAT for me 😃

𝗗𝗞: it's the THEY ON A DATE for me 😃

-

"It's been such a long time since we had a date.. " RM sighed as Jin placed his head on his shoulder. They were sitting on a bench in the nearby park, enjoying the beautiful scenery of the sun setting and the rays reflecting on the small lake. "Yup! It's relaxing. I like it. " Jin said as he felt RM place a soft kiss on his head. "Oh wait! Lemme go and grab some snacks for us! " RM exclaimed as he happily rushed out the park to the convenience store which was right on the opposite side of the road. Jin saw RM step inside the store as he opened his phone to pass some time till the other boy arrives.
"AND I'M BACK! " RM jumped in front of the older and chuckled when he saw Jin give him a glare. "Here take this! " RM handed Jin a pack of potato chips and sat beside him. RM again relaxed himself and placed an arm around his boyfriend as he heard the munching noises. "Hey give me some! " RM pouted as Jin giggled and popped one chip in his mouth and pecked his lips making RM blush. They kept eating and exchanging cheesy pick up lines and being extremely lovey dovey when they suddenly saw 4 guys, faces covered coz of the mask and the cap, just looking at their direction. "They look kinda weird... " Jin said obviously nervous. "Yeah.. Maybe we should leave this place.. " RM said and stood up along with Jin. They started walking but suddenly felt that they were being followed. They started walking faster and the footsteps behind became faster. Suddenly RM heard a familiar voice from the back say "this chasing game is funnnnn.... "
𝘏𝘮𝘮𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘋𝘪𝘯𝘰 RM thought but shrugged it off.
"But can we talk about how disgustingly cute they were together! " RM heard another voice say.
𝘛𝘏𝘈𝘛'𝘚 𝘔𝘖𝘛𝘏𝘌𝘙𝘍𝘜𝘊𝘒𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘒 𝘑𝘐𝘚𝘜𝘕𝘎!!!! RM realized and turned around to find those 4 guys standing behind them.
"WHO ARE Y'ALL?! " RM yelled.
"Umm chill dad, it's me Yugyeom! That's Jungkook, this is Jisung and that's Dino!" Yugyeom said as he opened his mask.
"BITCHES Y'ALL GET HOME! I'M GONNA KILL Y'ALL! " Jin yelled as he yanked RM's hand and went back to their apartment. "You four really had to ruin our date..? " RM sighed. "We sorry! But we recorded you both! SO CUTE!! " Jisung squealed.

-

𝗥𝗠: it's the ruining my date with Jin for me 😃

𝗝𝗮𝘆𝗕: it's the maknaes having an obsession with disturbing the parents' personal time for me 😃

𝗝𝗶𝗻: it's the IKR for me 😃

𝗬𝘂𝗴𝘆𝗲𝗼𝗺: it's the sorry for me 😃

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸: it's the we won't do it again for me 😃

𝗦𝘂𝗴𝗮: it's the STOP THIS SHIT NOW for me 😃

*𝘠𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘺𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐𝘛'𝘚 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘉𝘙𝘖𝘒𝘌𝘕 𝘏𝘜𝘔𝘖𝘜𝘙 𝘍𝘖𝘙 𝘔𝘌😃*

✧༺♥༻✧✧༺♥༻✧✧༺♥༻✧

🅰/🅽: it's the unhealthy amount of inside jokes for me 😃

Btw second chap of the Parents Line Being Disturbed By Members series :)
Two more left!

Anyways NamJin <33

- Sneha