25

Two weeks later and Newt was up.
The Med-Jacks had let him go a few days ago, or, to put it the way Clint had: 'I don't know man, just go into the Glade, walk it off.' 

You were currently working on a new section for the Homestead, biting your lip and frowning at the diagrams in front of you, convinced they'd got the measurements wrong.
A pair of strong arms wrapped around your waist and you turned into the embrace, wrapping your arms around the boys neck and pulling him closer to you. He smelt like he always did, pine wood and apples and strangely chocolate.
"Meet me in the deadheads tomorrow after dinner, bring something to swim in."
"What?"
"Yeah. Stick a note in the box. See you later love." And with that he was gone leaving you to wonder what you just experienced.

"What?" You said under your breath.
Bring something to swim in? What the hell was that about?
"Hey! Y/n!" You were knocked out of your revive by Felix, running over to you excitedly
"Hey Felix, what's up?" You smile up at him, flinging your pencil down.
"Guess who just got a job as a Runner!" He yelled, skipping on the spot.
"Did you really!?"
"Hell yeah!" He shouted, grabbing your hands and pulling you up, making you dance a mini victory dance.
"Felix!" You manage as you both flop to the ground laughing.
You sat cross-legged while he sprawled out, propping himself up by his elbows.
"So when do you start as a Runner?"
"First thing tomorrow!" He squeals, bouncing upright, happy to talk about his job again.
"Oi! Y/n! Come over here dude!" You look over your shoulder to see Minho leaning against the wall of the kitchen beaconing you over.
"I'd better go see what he wants. Later, Felix."

"You called your highness." You smile.
Minho was worrying at the hem of his T-shirt, not meeting your eyes "Hey dude, is everything alright?" You say, moving slightly to try and meet his eyes.
"No, well, you see, ah, you've got to promise not to tell anyone." He mumbled.
"I promise."
"You sure you promise?"
"Yes I'm sure! What's up mate?"
"I'mmaybesortofalittlebitgay." He rushed out.
"What. I didn't catch any of that."
He took a deep breath.
"I'm gay." He finally met your eyes.
"Oh my god who do you like!?" You squeal like a little girl asking her best friend about their crush. Well, you were a girl asking her best friend about their crush.
"What?" He looked somewhat shocked "It doesn't bother you?"
"No. Why would it? You're my best friend and I love you. Now spill and tell me who you like."
"Okay, well, um, thanks." He said, all body tension disappearing.
"Who do you like!?" You practically yell.
"Ashton." He whisper-yells back, cheeks flaring red.
Made sense.
Ash was a mega buff kid with eyes bluer than the sky and blonde hair swept up nearly to the level of Minho himself. He also had a heart of gold and was almost as childish as Newt.
"Oh you would make the perfect couple!" you gushed.

"Do you think I should tell Newt?" Minho became suddenly anxious again.

You grinned, "Absolutely."

-

"Are you going to tell anyone else?" Newt asked, doing one of those little hand shakes guys seem to automatically know. Obviously unbothered by the news.
"No. I don't know. Maybe."
"I thought you were gunna come out!" You say incredulously, you were looking forward to seeing Gally's face.
"Well I'm moonwalking straight back in."
"How about you cha cha slide out again."
"No. It's more of a Hokey Cokey. Ya know? In out in out you shake it all about, you do the Hokey Cokey and you--"
"Yes we don't need a re-enactment."
"Okay," Newt interrupted you both "It's late. Minho go to bed. Y/n, you might want to drop a note in the box."
Minho practically ran for the door as you kissed Newt softly and bid him good night.
Paper. I'm gunna need paper.

---Okay this was just a filler so please don't stop reading <3
sorry if this was short just bare with me
Please comment honestly ily x
Love you and stay safe, bye Noses :) ---