CHAPTER 1 INTO YOU - PART 7: The sun sets when the past arisen

Mulai dari awal

"Hey, Ace! What do you mean by peach or pink? " I ask.

"You're so cold. Is that the only reason you will? It's been a long time for me, and I miss you, " he said.

"Hey, isn't pink and peach just the same?" I said.

"Did you already forget? " You are the one who convinced me that they are not the same," he said, chuckling.

"Oh sorry, my fault. Don't try to tease me, Ace. " I said.

"Kiss you?"

"Hey! I told you to stop. " I said. Because of what he said, I'd probably knock his head off.

"Alright. I know what you need; it's me. "

"Yes, I need you to come back faster," I exclaimed loudly.

"I will soon, my queen," he said.

"Hmm..."

"Hmm... so?" He inquired once more.

"Hey, what are you going to do? Why ask me? Are you going to give me a gift? " I said, suspecting that he was up to something.

"Why would I get you a gift, huh? It's not your birthday yet, " he joked.

"Nah, don't tell me," I grumbled, "but you should hurry."

He cheerfully added, "I'll go back even faster for you," as he hung up the phone before I could respond.

I walked back to my house and pondered, "What's wrong with this man? He likes to tease me so much. "

I'm praying for a quick passage of time. I hope I can forget about all that has happened to me and return to being myself, someone who doesn't care about others.

Since meeting Baron, I think I have changed a lot, but I'd like to remove those changes and revert to my old self. The thought of what happened makes me sick. So I take out my phone and go through my album for the shot I took with my pals Ace and Lou.

I bust out laughing when I saw the video Ace took before departing. Lou was the one who was causing havoc in that room. I reminisce about the time we spent together. So I rushed straight home to dig up an old beach photo of the three of us to send to Lou and Ace.

I didn't expect Lou to react so quickly.

"Hey, who do you miss more, Ace or I?" Lou said in a text message.

"Of course, you two!" I replied. "Why do you try to make fun of me with Ace all the time, Lulu?"

"Why?" he laughed. "Who do you want me to tease you with, myself?" he questioned.

"No way," I responded as I hung up the phone.

"It'd be amazing if it was Ace further than you," I said in a text message after hanging up the phone. Lou then gave me a dancing emoji with a nasty expression.

I laughed.

"Lichelle, can you join me at my friend's house near the beach tomorrow morning?" my mother says as she enters my room silently.

I agreed. "Oh sure, mom."

She smiled. "So you should go to bed early, alright?" she remarked as she walked away. I continued browsing my gallery while lying on my bed. Looking at my old images, I fell asleep after that.