CHAPTER 1 INTO YOU - PART 6: Escape into the Emotion

Start from the beginning

"Oh, thank you very much, Ziu," I said.

"There's no need, and it's my pleasure to help you," he said with a bright smile. "It's great to meet you as well. You take care, alright? "he said as he walked away.

A few minutes ago, I saw Lou arrive in his car. He didn't drive it because he didn't have a license yet and had to rely on the driver. He was wearing pajamas. I know how much Lou love me as a friend that he forgot to change his clothes.

I wrap my arms around him as he arrives, and he wraps his arms around me.Lou didn't ask me any questions since he was just cuddling me in this car, rubbing my hair, and allowing me to hug him.

I also instructed him not to alert his mother that I would be sleeping at his house, even though Lou's sister and nieces would be present. He agreed.

/

When we get to his house, fortunately, his family is all asleep, so he brings me to their guest room, where I will sleep.

"Tell me what happened. Why won't you sleep at your house? Is it because of your mother again? " Lou asks.

"No, but I simply don't want to go back home," I said.

"No, tell me. We're friends who have known each other since we were children, so your lies won't work on me, "he continued.

He was right; we don't hide secrets from one another, but I'm not sure whether I can tell him about Baron. "Hey, tell me," he said, like a big brother to me.

I asked him a question since I thought he might have an idea. Lou says, "Mmm, did you ever tell someone you like her despite flirting and kissing other girls?" I said plainly.

So I eventually told him.

" W-what? Make it clear. Isn't it about your family? "he said.

"Well, I'm the one asking you! Maybe I shouldn't ask you, "I sighed.

"Hey, don't tell me it was the man we met outside our school, huh?" He pouted, asking loudly.

I pretended to sleep while ignoring him.

"Hey, don't sleep. That man is a playboy and not sincere. You shouldn't kiss other girls if you like someone. Ignore him and erase him from your mind. " He said.

I just pouted at him.

"If Ace were you, you probably wouldn't meet a guy like that. So sleep now and forget everything. Alright? I'll punish him for you, "he added.

What he said was something I was considering as well.

"Lou, you seem like you're interested in someone. Is that Jini? " I inquired. I had to put a stop to his questioning me.

"That's impossible, Jini, not my type; who doesn't like someone; everyone likes someone," he said, knocking my head back.

"Oh, then tell me about the person you're interested in," I said.

"There's no need to know."

"Please tell me right now."

"It's you, Lichelle! Are you happy now? " He says, squeezing my cheek.

"You crazy! We were brother and sister, "I said, slapping him across the face with a pillow.

"Of course, you little girl! I know it, and I'm not going to tell you who I love, "he added.