" Ight y'all got me.."She said giving in.

" Periodt! Y'all cute!" i said winking at her.

" Good Morning Everybody" I said waving at the customers and my workers.

" Good Morning Boss!"
" Hey Girl"
" Hey Kacey"
" Good Morning Ms. Moore " I heard different people say as I walked from the Backroom.

" Ight who's next?" I asked

The Next Day 💆🏽‍♀️

" hurry up we ain't got all day, The party tomorrow." I said yelling through the house. Me and the gang suppose to be going to the mall today to buy some more stuff for Kacey since his Birthday tomorrow.

" We Ready!" Rain said referring to her and Kennedy. " She ready to buy you know her and jano wrapped around each other." She said talm bout jamiya.

" Good , Cuz We might just leave without them..." i said grabbing the keys.

" Hol up here we come." Brandon said with everybody else behind him. My baby daddy's not coming because I told him to stay here with Kacey .

" Ight let's roll out , But who driving?" Kennedy asked.

" I'll drive my car."

" And I'll drive mines." Me and Jano said.

" Bae you already know who you riding wit." Jano said pulling jamiya with him.

" Imma go wit the females" Rico said hitting a pimp walk.

" Look Here A  Pimp named Slick back, You betta keep yo nasty ass hands to yo self

" Look Here A Pimp named Slick back, You betta keep yo nasty ass hands to yo self." Kennedy said mugging him.

" Fix yo Face , Over there looking like Uncle Ruckus" Rico said bucking at her.

" So I guess me and Jamiya suppose to be Riley and Huey?" I said driving off.

" Nahh cuz I wanna be like Thugnificent..."

" Why him?" I asked

" Cuz imma a thug and I do that shit Magnificent" She said shaking her head up and down. Throwing up gang signs at Jano. Then he rolled his window down.

" you ain't bout it " Jano yelled through the window at the red light.

" Nahh but my thug is ..

" Yeah Cuz we ALL BIG PIMPIN OVER HERE SON!!" Rico said as we all threw up gang signs as the light turned green.

" You was finna get a speeding ticket." Kennedy said as i parked in the front of the mall.

" You over reacting." I said waving her off.

" Lil Sis You can't drive at all" Braydon said catching me as I got out of the car.

" Am i really over reacting?" Kennedy asked

" You ain't funny!" I said nudging her shoulder.

" Where y'all wanna go first ?" Ant asked while hugging on Kennedy.

" The Nike store maybe?" I suggested.

" I'm Down" Brandon said shrugging

" You gon buy me some shoes sista?" Rico asked coming on the side of me.

" Yeah , I'm in the nice mood today." I said wrapping my arm around him.

" Me too , Everybody else boo'd up" Brandon said jumping on top of me and rico.

" We seriously need to find y'all some girlfriends though!" I said patting on they backs.

" Maybe I can join yall?" This short shawty said. She she came over with these clothes showing all of her cleavage n shit.

" Who are you?" I asked mugging her.

" Oh I'm Carmen, Braydon's Girlfriend"

Who is this New Girl? Is she lying?
Did you enjoy this chapter?
See ya later peeps 🤟🏾💫!- Riri💕