Chapter Fourteen: Never Be His Type

Depuis le début

            Sitting on the couch near the couch by the window is Conner. His dirty blond hair is sticking up and he has a smile on his face. The short sleeve, navy blue shirt he is wearing shows his muscles making him hot and they go well with his blue jeans and white snickers. He is smiling down at Rayne and her brown hair is in a braid and her blue eyes are shining. She is wearing a hoodie and a jean skirt with tennis shoes.

            His dad is sitting on the other side of Rayne with his brown hair neatly styled and his bright green eyes shining. Reece is sitting up in his bed and starting at the ceiling with a blank look upon his face. His brown hair is all stylish and his blue eyes are glistening and his face looks so much better without his facial hair. I say I did very well at shaving his face.

            “Hey Conner, Rayne, Mr. Collins… and hi Reece,” I say as I smile at everyone.

            “You haven’t met Juliet yet have you dear?” Georgia asks still smiling. “Juliet, this is Payton. Payton this is Juliet,” she introduces us and Juliet smiles at me.

            “Hi, it is nice to meet you Payton,” Juliet says her voice is nice and pretty.

            “It’s nice meet you to Juliet,” I say with a smile. I look around for somewhere to sit while Georgia sits on the last chair.

             I just stand their smiling. “You came back,” Reece says and a slight smile appears on his face as his eyes look in my direction.

            “Payton if you want you can sit on my lap?” Conner voice says and I look at his joking face rolling my eyes.

            “Why would she sit on your lap?” Reece asks from his bed confused.

            I laugh lightly and look at Conner and raise an eyebrow. “Because there is nowhere else to sit,” he says and a cocky smile rises on his face. I may not have known him long, but that smile makes me think he is up to something. Reece is quiet for a second and then shifts in his bed. He reaches down with one of his strong arms and pats the bed beside him.

            “Here Payton you can sit by me,” he says and I feel the blood rise to my cheeks.

            Slowly I walk over and sit down beside him. His side brushing against mine and I feel sparks shot through me. “Happy?” I ask with a smirk trying to hide the blush.

            He turns his head to me and I store into his eyes. “Ecstatic,” he says as his lips turn up into a smirk. “Did you go see everyone else you needed too?” he asks me in a soft voice. I look up and see everyone staring at us, but once I caught them their heads snap the other direction and begin talking among themselves.

            “I did,” I say as I look in his eyes and quickly pry mine away in fear of the feelings that were bubbling up within me. “But, I have to leave soon,” I say softly and stare at his perfect lips. That was a bad idea, almost as bad as staring at his eyes. I wonder what it be like to have those lips pressed against mine. His arms wrapped around me. No! Bad Payton! I tear my eyes from his lips and look at his forehead. That is a safe place to look.