Chapter 7 (Investigation)

Teppei: Dakira, Jies, Giro, Hovren, Kirito, and Eugeo. I will get to the point now; inside these envelopes is your mission details, read them carefully and ask any question you want.

They all open the envelope handed to them by Teppei, all of them is not much surprised by now except for Eugeo.

Eugeo: Excuse me but, what does it mean by "The Meeting Incident"? And why does this document classified?

Akira: Let me explain, like you I just knew about this last night and it was about the some shady figure infiltrating the senate building the other day. Read further for more details about the mission.

After sometime they finished reading all the documents, what comes next is the briefing.

Teppei: Before we start ask questions right now.

Jies: Sir Teppei based on what I know the only people who know about this thing are us The Four Whirling Blades, Kirito and Eugeo, Sir Daichi, Miss Akira and you. So does this mean when you ordered Rei to investigate he became involved in this?

Teppei: No, he's doesn't know about the whole thing. He's just informed that there are suspicious activities in a certain noble household. Aside from us there is no one else who knew about this incident, not even Michaela or the Commander. That's why secrecy is the key to this mission; I will reveal this to the others when we get the necessary information we need.

Jies: Thank you Sir Teppei.

Teppei: If nobody else is asking question I will proceed to the briefings. Very well, three days from now there will be a banquet at one of the influential noble family's house in the capital. If you remember yesterday you chased a suspect and he dropped a piece of paper. That paper happened to be a piece of invitation for the said banquet. We suspected that something will happen in the banquet so before it starts I want all of you to conduct investigation in and out of the event place and prevent something from happening.

Akira: Do whatever means necessary to prevent something bad from the event. We wish you success to your mission.

Everyone: Yes sir, we will finish the mission.

After an hour of they finally reach the location, it's in the western part of the capital, in a private property. They are watching from afar from one of the roof of the houses and they observe. A mansion is located near the entrance gate, at the back there is a huge garden spanning a few acres, lastly there is more structure presumably used for rare occasions. Thou it is a private property it is still inside the noble district where the rich and high ranking and some middle class family usually reside.

Dakira: It is clearly stated based on the information we have that, there is something in this area. We better investigate now, Jies your coming with me, Giro and Hovren you two will team up while Kirito and Eugeo will be the last pair.

They disperse to gather some information that might help them but they weren't lucky enough to get some results. It's already night time so Dakira, who is in charge of the whole operation give them permission to rest at the inn they were staying at. Kirito, Eugeo, Giro, and Hovren share the same room, while the girls Dakira and Jies are together. Meanwhile back at the boys' room they are talking about having a dinner at a nearby establishment.

Giro: Since it's your first deployment I'll treat both of you to dinner, but only this time.

Hovren: Is that really it or is it because you smack Kirito in the head with your sword?

Giro: WAH! Don't bring it back, I already apologized!

Kirito: Oh, it's already in the past so I forgive you about it.