Chapter 4 (A knight's weapon)

A golden and silver knight stands on each of her side. Her flux colored hair sway against the wind, contrasting all the atrocities of the battle, an angelic aura is emanating from her. She opens her pinkish-brown lips and said.

Akira: I've been waiting for both of you to arrive.

Now with the band of goblins exterminated, the convoy continues onwards to the angel's monastery. With their new mentor and two more integrity knights they can rest assure that the safety of everyone is secured. They travel some more until they reach their destination. The monastery seems rather old, with cracks visible from its outer walls. Inside there is three buildings, one is where the bedrooms are located, the other is where the ceremonial and faith related stuff takes place, while the last one is a rather old building that appears to be a library. In addition to the buildings inside there is a fairly huge courtyard that can be use to any such of events. After arriving inside Akira momentarily spoke to Kirito and Eugeo.

Akira: Now that we arrive safely may we reintroduce ourselves. I'm Akira synthesis Five; I would be your mentor. On the other hand this is.

Akira points towards the integrity knight wearing a dark grey armor. With both of his hands he lifts his helmet, revealing his brown hair, his eyes are torques blue, while her hair covers her right eye.

Kin: My name is Kin, Synthesis Seven. It's nice to meet you.

Kin said with serious tone in his voice which surprisingly matches his intimidating figure, and the big halberd he wield.

Akira: And the other one is.

Pointing to the knight on her left, wearing a silver armor. Slowly the silver knight removes his helmet. His white hair is swept to the side by a pair of light red hairpins; his eyes were a shade of light red.

Gin: I-I-I'm Gin, Synthesis Six. It's nice to meet b-both of you! P-Please......... be nice to me.

He speaks with a quivering tone and his face turns bright red as it is clear that he is rather shy or doesn't handle social interaction pretty well. Akira giggled at how Gin introduced himself, while Kin face palmed due to secondhand embarrassment.

Akira: Thou I know that both of you were arriving; I wasn't informed what your name is. May we know what is it?

Kirito and Eugeo make an eye contact with each other and decided that Eugeo would go first.

Eugeo: I am Eugeo. I just became an Integrity knight merely a few weeks ago and I'm synthesis nineteen. It's nice to meet you.

Kirito: My name is Kirigaya Kazuto, but you can call me Kirito. I'm synthesis twenty and just like Eugeo I only became an Integrity knight just recently.

Akira: Good now that we know each other, we'll start right away tomorrow since it's getting late. Kin will escort you to your rooms.

Kin: HAI! Right this way.

Kin escorted Kirito and Eugeo each into their own rooms. Exhausted from the travel and all of the events today both of them quickly fall asleep. Contrasting the eventful evening, the night passes with much of happening.

The morning finally arrive, Kirito and Eugeo prepare for the day and wear their armor while waiting for further instruction. Shortly after Gin fetch them from their room and escorted them to the courtyard. Their new mentor is waiting for them in the courtyard. A bird is sitting in her finger, while the light from the morning sun gave her a vibrant aura. Both of them were stunned by what they witness, such an angelic presence in which you would let your guard down and would never expect someone like her to be a deadly knight. A force to be reckon with.