🖤29🖤

K A L E B  O U B R E

"Stop." Jaylen smacked my hand away from his food.
"Share bro, you eating the whole KFC menu." I mugged him. He shrugged and continued eating.
"Fat ass." I mumbled before grabbing a piece of chicken and running off towards the front yard.
"Where you get that chicken from?" Bronny asked filling water balloons.
"Jaylen." I answered helping him.
"Have you seen Mikey?" Bryce asked coming out the house with water guns.
"Yea he just went into the gym." I answered making him nod and walk towards the gym.
Both me and Bron turned our heads hearing a car come through the front gate. It was Lani and dad.

They got out and came towards us,
"Have you packed your bags?" My dad asked walking by with big bags of chips.
"Yea." I answered turning off the hose since me and Bronny finished filling all the balloons.
"K, help meeeee!" I hear seeing Keilani struggling to hold all the grocery bags.
"Nah I'm good." I say resting my hand on my hip.
"Levi hurry up I'm not playing." She groaned damn near falling.
I laughed loudly and ran towards her.
"Thank you." She said dramatically.

K E L L Y O U B R E J R
"I got the barbecue started." LeBron said coming into the kitchen through the back door.
"I got the seasoning you asked for." I say tossing the bottle to him.
"Keilani bring me my phone." I say.
"Yes massa." She bowed.
I shook my head as LeBron and Kyle laughed.
She came back with my phone and grabbed a bag of chips.
"You better not finish those." I say pointing at the bag.
"Why?" She asked opening it and starting to smack on them.
"Because I bought those for me." I say.
She gave me a face and grabbed a handful before running off.

K E I L A N I O U B R E
"I like to be fucked like a slut, come on daddy let me ea- what are you doing in my room with a bucket of KFC?" I ask seeing Jaylen and Autumn laying on my bed and eating as they watched a movie.
"So we're just gonna ignore your singing?" Jaylen asked.
"Yes, yes we are." I shrugged sitting down at my desk and opening my computer.
"Where's Bryce?" I ask looking through my missing assignments, I have like 50.
"In the gym." Autumn answered with a mouthful of biscuits.

"Ughhh, Jaylen do you have the answers for Romero's class?" I asked spinning my chair.
He started at me

"Who?" He asked.
"Math teacher." I answered in a duh tone.
"I have a math class?!" He jumped up.
"Omg child." I facepalmed myself.
I signed into his school account.
"Dumbass, you have an F with 82 missing assignments AND you haven't been to class." I say.
"Eh it's not like I like math anyways." He shrugged laying back down.

"Jaylen if we have a season this year you won't be able to play." I say making his eyes go wide.
"I forgot about that." He said scratching the back of his neck.
"Can you help me?" He asked sitting next to me.

K E L L Y  O U B R E  J R
"No Kaleb turn." I say turning the wheel for him. This kid cannot and I mean CANNOT drive.
"You're trying to kill us by turning the wheel yourself." He said.
"If I didn't turn it we would have been smashed up against the wall." I say and he scoffed.
"I'm not that bad at driving." He mumbled and I gave him a look.
"Okay maybe I am but I'm barley learning." He shrugged making a turn into our driveway.
"You're getting there son." I patted his shoulder getting out of the car.

"Aw hell nawwww." I heard Bronny sing.
"What's wrong?" I ask.
"Jaylen want to be hood so bad he made himself some kool-aid pickles." He said pointing towards the kitchen. I ran to the kitchen,
"JAYLEN." I laughed loudly seeing a plate with kool-aid powder on top of sliced pickles.
"Does this make me hood enough unc?" He asked turning around with a grape flavored juice box.
"You stupid." Mikey laughed.
Next Morning
5:20 am
K E I L A N I  O U B R E
"Wake up." I whispered shaking Kaleb awake.
"Hm? Oh shit the plane leaving?" He asked jumping out of his bed.
"No, get up so we can go to the airport." I laughed closing his door and going to the rest of the boys rooms including Autumns.

I rolled my suitcase out to the end of the staircase and went down to get a cereal bar.
"Aye, look out for your brother. You know how he gets when I'm not around." My dad said.
"I will." I nodded, Kaleb gets wild when there aren't adults. I mean there will an adult, Shea is going to be our adult guardian for the trip.
But without dad or his mom around that boy is something else. Anyways, everyone rolled their suitcases down and said goodbye to their parents and we all piled up into the g-wagon.

"Listen up, I don't want to hear that you guys where smoking, drinking, selling crack or whatever kids your age do that can get you in trouble." My dad said pulling out of the driveway and onto the street.
"Mhm." We all answered tiredly. I laid my head on Bronny's shoulder.
"I have to fart." Kaleb said loudly. Everyone groaned and opened the windows moving their heads out the window.
"Give me airrr." Autumn gagged.

I huffed covering my nose looking out the window.
"Dad can we go to Starbucks?" I ask seeing the sign up ahead. He didn't reply but still turned into the drive through.
"What y'all want?" He asked.
"My regular." I answered yawning as everyone replied their order. My regular is a venti passion tea with lemonade and a warm brownie.
"Can I have some?" I turned my head seeing Bronny looking at my brownie.
"No." I mugged him. He gave me a stank face and took a big chunk from it making my jaw drop.

"LeBron!" I started hitting his arm.
"Keilani." My dad said looking through the rearview mirror with a raised eyebrow. I sat back crossing my arms as I glared at Bronny.
"Ain't no mountain high enough, ain't no valley low enough!" Kaleb sang loudly.
"SHUT UP." Everyone said all at once.
"Fucking haters." He said putting his beats on over his head. I moved my head up to be able to see the back seats.
"Hey besties." I smiled at Jaylen and Autumn.
"Hey." Autumn did a side kissy face. All I got from Jaylen was his big ass hand on my face. I scrunched my face up and sat straight.

I was told that we were going to Miami to meet with some tiktokers and shit. I wonder which ones. Throughout the 50 minute drive I scrolled through my phone waking me up a little more so that I was fully awake. The sun was barely rising so the scenery was really beautiful. My dad turned into the airport parking lot.
He helped us unload our suitcases from the trunk before walking us through the entrance. We walked around since our flight is until 7 but my dad wanted us here early.
"Um Chile it's too early for this." I whispered seeing a group of people pointing at us.
"Yo no way!" A kid said as the rest asked where we were going and if we can take pictures.

Turns out that they're all going on our same flight to Miami.
"You guys getting the Covid shot?" Mikey asked looking at my dad as we sat on the chairs.
"Yea." Dad nodded and my eyes widened.
"I'm not tryna get a chip in me." Kaleb said in a high pitched tone and I agreed with him.

I wrote this while being on a treadmill and I just got my nails done so it was a disaster 🌚 and you guys wanted the chapter longer so here you go, I lowkey like doing them longer because I get to develop the whole story to make it more detailed and realistic. But other than that how you guys been?
(Didn't proof read excuse my mistakes!)