🖤21🖤

Excuse my mistakes
Yuh 🕶
K E I L A N I O U B R E
"I wanna jump, off a cliiiiiiiffff." I sang out loud, remixing my own verse from Chandelier by sia😃
"That's not how the song goes." My dad gave me a confused look. I looked at him,
"I know-" I say. He scratched the back of his head and walked off making me laugh. I got off the couch and slowly made my way to the backyard seeing DeJuan and Jaylen playing with my dogs making me smile.
"Hey guys." I sat on a launching chair by the pool.
"Hi." Jaylen said putting a bow on Nala.
"Hey ma." Dj said sitting next to me on another chair.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.
"Pretty good, just some chest pain last night." I say and he nodded.
"Do you know how long that's going to last?"
"Uhm, not really. The doctor probably told Kaleb and my dad." I shrugged.
"What it do flight cre-" Mikey cut himself off and mugged Dj hard. Dj mugged him back.
"Oh my god." I mumbled and gave Jaylen a look.
"Aye Mike, you tryna go to the park across da street?" Jay asked taking my hint.
"I guess, Lani you going?" He asked.
"My dad won't let me." I tell him truthfully. My dad don't want me away from him or Kaleb.

He nodded and kissed my forehead leaving. Jaylen tried holding in his laugh and dapped me and Dj up. I chuckled and shook my head at him as I hear him laugh loudly from inside the house.
"Wanna go inside and watch All American?" I asked Dj.
"Yea, let me help you." He said and helped me up walking us into the house and to the living room. We sat with Gelo and Zo on the couch and watched the show. I hear a phone ring and turn seeing that Mikey left his. It stopped ringing but then started again making me roll my eyes. I seen the caller ID and see
Deja🏀🤞🏾

Tf-
"Can y'all shut the phone up in tryna watch the show." Gelo groaned. I sighed and got up answering the phone in the hallway.
"Hello?" I answered.
"Um who the fuck is this?" Damn hoe.
"A friend of Mikey's who's this?" I asked.
"His girl, where he at?" She asked with attitude. Are you serious.
"He just went out but I'll tell him to call you back." I sighed plying with my fingers.
"Aight." She hung up. I cleared my throat feeling it close up. My chest tightened up and I held onto the wall trying not to fall.

"Aye, aye you aight?" Kaleb ran to me. That's when the tears started coming down.
"Shh, it's okay. Wanna talk bout it?" He asked. I shook my head and cried on his shoulder as he hugged me. He rubbed my back.
"Sorry." I took my face off his shoulder and wiped my eyes.
"No you good. You sure you don't want to talk about it?" He asked.
"Not now." I say and he nodded. We walked back to the living room and I laid my head on DeJuan's shoulder as he rubbed my side. After about 5 episodes Jaylen and Mikey walked in being loud. He grabbed his phone and kissed my cheek but I ignored him and watched the tv making him confused.

His eyes went down to Dj's hand and he put his hands into a fist and walked off. I scoffed and cuddled up to D.
"The king is here boys." Bronny walked into the house.
"Waddup Lani, Waddup Dj." He dapped us up and went to Zo and Gelo. I see my dad walk to the kitchen.
"Dad Can you get me a water bottle?" I asked.
"Yea." He answered. He came back and handed me the bottle.
"Thanks."

Mike wisouski🟢
What's wrong bae

I tuned off my phone and got up.
"Let's go to my room." I tell Dj and lead the way.
"You Can go in ima go get my charger from Kaleb's room." I say and he nodded. I looked through K's room and finally found my charger. I was about to walk out but Mikey blocked my way and grabbed my hips lightly pushing me back in and closed the door pressing his body really close to me.
"You ignoring a nigga now hm?" He asked and leaned down kissing my lips. I pushed him back and shook my head.
"Go call your bitch back." I mumbled walking passed him. He grabbed my arm.
"You on your period or sum? What bitch is you talkin bout?" He laughed.

I gave him a straight face.
"Who Deja?" I crossed my arms. He scratched the back of his head.
"She just a friend momma." He laughed nervously. I rolled my eyes and walked passed him successfully and went to my room laying with Dj.

L E B R O N  J A M E S  J R
"Yo you good?" I laughed seeing Mikey pissed for no reason.
"Mhm." He hummed and walked towards the indoor gym. Yea sum definitely wrong. He going to the gym to take all the anger out. I got off the kitchen chair and followed seeing him shooting some shots.
"Aight, cut the shit what wrong my nigga?" I asked grabbing a basketball from the rack. He sighed shooting a three.

"Wagner getting on my last nerves." He answered.
"What he doing?" I ask. I mean I for real don't know why Kaleb and Mikey hate him. I'm coo with him.
"Can't say." He mumbled.
"What? That he taking Lani? No way you like her." I jumped up getting hyped.
"Shut up." He say getting irritated. I put my hands up in defense.

A U T U M N  K U Z M A
"Jay." I whined. He don't wanna put a face mask with me and Lani.
"No Autumn." He rolled his eyes playing is game on Kaleb's Ps5.
"Pleaaaseee." I put my chin on his shoulder.
"Fuck outta here dude." He shrugged me off. I sat on his lap and kissed his lips. Yeaaa we datin on the low.
"Please!!" I asked again.
"No." He said and I smacked my lips.
"Fuck you then." I mumbled making him put his hand on my face and push me.
"Bitch." I say before leaving the room.

"He don't want to." I say entering Lani's room.
"I got Dejuan to do it." She laughed as Dj came out of the bathroom with a mad face and a pink face mask making me slap my hand over my face trying not to laugh.
"Don't." He warned me making me burst out laughing. He rolled his eyes.
"Ima taking this shit off." He went back to the bathroom making Lani and I groan.

Chile-☕️