⛓22⛓

Just to make thing clear from the last chapter, I have nothing against Deja. She is beautiful and seems like a chill person. All of this is only for the story!!!
Excuse my mistakes
K E L L Y O U B R E
"Yo Kelly, can I talk to you real quick?" Dj asked.
"Fasho, Waddup son?" I asked setting my phone down giving him my full attention.
"Can I ask your daughter out?" He asked nervously catching me off guard.
"You want to ask my daughter out." I repeated.
"Are you going to treat her right?" I asked with a deeper just to get him a little more nervous.
"Yes sir." He stood straight. I chuckled,
"Yes you can." I laughed and dapped him up. He let a sigh of relief and thanked me.

I ran to the kitchen and squealed like a little kid jumping around Shylynn making her do this face.

"Kelly what is wrong with you?" She asked setting a hand on her hip

"DeJuan asked me if he can ask Keilani out." I say. She smiled.
"You serious?" She asked and I nodded masking her squeal.

J A Y L E N  B O O K E R
"They probably- shhh." I put my hand over Autumns mouth. She mugged me. I could hear Mikey and Dj talking loudly. I put my ear up to the door.
"Cut the shit Dj, she don't like your ass. Fuck you want from her?" Mikey asked raising his voice.
"Raise yo motha fucking voice again nigga." Wagner said the door was kinda opened and I saw them ready to swing at each other. And just like expected the started throwing punches.

"Ayo Wagner chill." I shouted trying to pull him back. My dad, Kaleb and Kelly ran in helping me break up the fight.
"Pussy ass nigga." Mikey said trying to get out of Kelly's grip.
"Mikey chill out, cmon mane." My dad said grabbing him from Kelly and taking him out the room.
"Fuck was that?" Kaleb shouted at DeJuan.
"Kaleb don't start." Autumn said pulling him out the door. I heard smacking making me turn towards the door seeing Bronny smacking on popcorn and recording.
"Boy- omg." I rolled my eyes. He put his phone away and look at Wagner then me.
"Want some?" He scratched the back of his head.
"Get out." I laughed.

K E I L A N I  O U B R E
"What was that for?" I glared at Mikey. I wanted to talk to him knowing what it was about but I wanted him to say it. I gave him a cotton round with hydrogen peroxide.
"You ain't gon do it fa me?" He asked. I sighed and grabbed it from his hand and dabbing it on his small cut on his cheek.
"You ain't gon answer my question?" I asked.
"He your boyfriend now?" He asked with hurt. It took my second to answer.
"Yea." I whispered making him stand up and walk out the room. I groaned and put the stuff away and went to Dj. I hugged his waist. I had cured him before I did to Mikey.
"You okay?" I asked looking up at him.
"I'm fine baby." He kissed my forehead.
"The fuck?" Kaleb said loudly.

"Ka-"
"You being foreal Keilani?" He asked loudly in disbelief.
"Yes Kaleb, we're dating." I say looking down.
"Fuck this bro." He glared out me and walked out slamming my door. I took a deep breath I wiped my tear away. Dj pulled me into his arms and I cried on his chest.
"I'm messing things up again." I sniffled.
"Aye don't say that. They just need time Bae." He played with my hair.

L E B R O N  J A M E S
"You need to hold that anger in son." I say sitting in front of Mike.
"I know unc." He sighed.
"I don't want to hear about no other fight from you again." I say standing up. He nodded and we did our handshake. I walked out to the front of Kelly's house and saw him talking to Kaleb.
"He was in on it too?" I asked. Kelly nodded and dismissed Levi.
"Them boys is crazy. What was the whole thing about?" I asked crossing my arms.
"Wagner asked out Keilani and the boys just blew it out of proportion." He said and I nodded.

"They're protective of her." I say.
"Yea, Kaleb also told me that maybe Mikey like Lani so that might have been the motive for him to throw the first hit." Kelly explained making me chuckle.
"Lil Mikey gotta crush?" I asked not believing him. He nodded smiling.
-

"I hope you wasn't part of the fight." I tell Bronny.
"Hell nah, I was recording." He nodded giving me a goofy smile. I shook my head chuckling and went to my baby girl.
"Hey little princes. What you doing?" I asked Zhuri.
"Look daddy!" She showed me her iPad.

M I K E Y  W I L L I A M S
"That nigga get me on my nerves dawg." I tell Kaleb pacing around in his room.
"On god." He says staring the ps5. His door opened making him glare at the person.
"Kaleb can we talk?" Lani asked quietly making me look at her.
"We got nun to talk bout." He said looking at the tv screen. She shakily sighed as tears rimmed her eyes.
"Levi-"
"Keilani get out." He said. She walked out and closed the door.

K E I L A N I  O U B R E
"Hey sis, what's wrong?" Autumn asked sitting next to me on my bed.
"I'm messing things up with Kaleb again. We literally just got back to talking again and I had to fuck things up."
-

This chapter was ass 😒
But I ended up making a Mikey account I might also post things bout Kelly, bron, josh, Melo, n all of dem

This chapter was ass 😒But I ended up making a Mikey account I might also post things bout Kelly, bron, josh, Melo, n all of dem