CHAPTER 1 (The Blue and the Black Knight)

After the tournament both Eugeo and Kirito Stayed in the Rose palace and they undergo the necessary process to be an integrity knight, in the next morning Eugeo wake up in their room and;

Eugeo: Kirito wake up, it's our first day in the Rose Palace as an official Integrity Knights! Hurry Wake up!

Kirito: Can I rest just a little bit? Just five mi-

Eugeo: NO! We're going to be late!

Kirito: Fine Eugeo don't be so mad at me.

The two prepare and have their own breakfast, when suddenly someone knocks in the door.

Kirito: Wait, Eugeo let me open the door.

Eugeo: I'll go with you.

Kirito opens the door and a young boy dressed in casual clothing that appears to be in his sixteen's awaits them in front of the door.

Young boy: Good morning, I'm going to escort you to the Vice-Commanders office. Please prepare immediately.

Kirito: Good morning too and thank you kid, we'll be on our way please wait for us.

Young boy: K-Kid? Hahahaha.

Eugeo: I think you've said something wrong Kirito.

Young boy: No, its fine it's my mistake for not introducing earlier and I'm older than I look. By the way I am Bell Synthesis Three you can just call be Bell for short, nice to meet you.

Kirito & Eugeo: Ahhhh, Nice to meet you too.

Kirito: I'm Kirigaya Kazuto, but you can call me Kirito.

Eugeo: I'm Eugeo. I don't have a family name so just call me Eugeo.

Bell: Ok then let's go.

After Kirito and Eugeo finish their preparation Bell escorted them to the Vice-Commander's office. While on their way Bell give them a little tour inside the rose palace and he explained some of the history of the order of integrity knights. After a while they arrive in the office.

Bell: Ok were here, I'll wait for both of you hereafter your done talking to the vice-commander. Good Luck.

The two then proceed to enter the office. Inside the room is a person in armor and in the wall of the office hangs a huge bow. The person across the room then said;

Teppei: I'm Teppei Synthesis Two, the Vice-commander of the integrity knights. Welcome to the Rose Palace.

Kirito & Eugeo: Thank you and nice to meet you Vice-commander Sir.

Teppei: Now without further ado let's go to the agenda. You two will be undergoing the synthesis ritual and after it you will be escorted to the armoury. There you will be given a choice to select your very own armor and weapon.

Teppei proceeds to brief the two about what will be their duty and about what an integrity knights are. After half an hour the two then exits the room and was greeted by Bell.

Bell: So how's the meeting with the vice-commander?

Kirito: It's exhausting.

Eugeo: It's too long.

Bell: Ehhhh? Well let's go to the altar shall we?

Once again the three proceed to go to their destination. They travel towards the middle of the Rose Palace. After a while they arrive in a huge room with strange symbols engrave in the pillars in the side and in the middle is a woman dressed in white cloak awaits them.