Jungkook remains silent while the pair of his eyes staring at her attentively. Lisa relaxingly faces his eyes. A moment later, there is a little bit of smile in the look of his eyes.

This look makes Lisa feel pressured all of a sudden, as a sign something bad is about to happen.

Indeed, Jungkook throws the stack of the document down on the table. Lisa glances over, realizing that they are her background documents. The section about her physical strength's result circled in red pen by Jungkook.

"I got a pass." Lisa strongly emphasizes.

" You are the only one who got a pass in the whole team in physical." Jungkook says coldly: "While everyone else got excellent scores in it. Moreover, I just inquired that even though you got a pass, however, you placed badly.

This time, Lisa's face turns red. In any case, to an excellent college student like Lisa, Jungkook's way of looking at it makes Lisa feel bad on the inside.

Jungkook looks at her attentively: " Your physical ability has to be from "pass" to "good" within three months. You just work in the office and cannot go outside to work on any case in these three months. You don't need a subordinate who could be caught as a hostage as any time and burden the whole team.

Leaving Jungkook's office, Lisa is a bit downhearted. She isn't sure she can reach the result that Jungkook is expecting?

From that time, the heavy pressure of "might not able to reach the result" was placed on her. Once she got home from work. She immediately researches related information to build up a plan to strengthen her physical ability. This plan is really strict. She has to train hard while increasing her food portion size.

That night, Mingyu calls her and asks if she is finished with the case yet. He wants to introduce a man working in the IT field to her. Lisa agrees.

*IT: Information technology

Mingyu can tell that his sister is in a bad mood. After hearing everything from Lisa, he smiles in agreement: "Your superior is right, I'm also not at ease that you are catching criminals given your physical ability. "

Lisa feels that it is miserable to work out so she doesn't want to mistreat herself. Next day at 6 am, she leaves the house and buys a delicious breakfast then goes to the police station.

The police station has a training field belonging to the police academy. At this time, it is still dark while there is fog covering the track. Lisa wears headphone starts to run slowly like usual.

There are a few fit young men and middle age men who run past Lisa. Most of them are wearing police tank top. Lisa just runs 2 laps, suddenly she hears a cold voice speak up: "Are you a snail?" Lisa turns her head to see Jungkook. He is wearing a brown tanktop with a black workout pant standing next to her.

He clearly had been running for a while because his chest and back is full of sweat while his hair is also wet. His face is a little bit red. Under the morning' sunshine, the handsome and clean look of his is extremely stunning. But his expression is very stern; he furrows his brows to look at Lisa.

Because of the close distance between them, Lisa could smell Jungkook's hot manly breaths and sweats coming from him. By natural response, Lisa moves back couple of steps from Jungkook. From Jungkook's eyes, Lisa's response is like of a small and scared animal. Jungkook doesn't force her but just speaks up in a cold voice: " Run faster!"

With great difficulty, Lisa uses all her strength to speed up. It's not because she is scared of Jungkook but Lisa heard that Jungkook kicked some people who he wasn't pleased with from the team in the past without hesitation. Lisa wants to be a detective officer; she never let herself get kicked out of the team. Moreover, she understands why Jungkook requires her to do this; honestly, this is actually for her own good.

Lisa doesn't slow down because there is a chance that Jungkook might follow her from behind. After running for half the field, Lisa realized there isn't any sound of footstep coming from behind. She turns around; all the fogs are faded for a bit, Jungkook didn't follow her.

Lisa breaths out in relief then slow down. Physical ability cannot be changed in a day or two; it has to be built up slowly anyway. Who would know after running for the next half of the field, she immediately sees a familiar silhouette at the workout equipment's area.

At this time, all the fog is faded; the morning's sunshine is shining down the grass field. Jungkook is standing with his back facing Lisa, he is holding an equipment that seems very heavy. His shadow is rather huge. Jungkook's big muscles are slowly visible clearly under his thin tank top. When he releases the equipment, the muscles are gone. The back becomes proportionaly thin, creating a gentlemen look under the sun's light.

Lisa always felt that Jungkook is tall and huge but not burly, who knew he has rock-solid muscles like that. Even though Lisa has never been in a relationship before, she still knows how to enjoy the beauty. Actually, Lisa doesn't like men who have muscles but men who are gentle and courteous more. From Lisa's perspective, Jungkook can be called handsome but the fact that he has a lot of muscles, which are hidden, he still lost points in Lisa's eyes.

When a snail falls in love | Liskook जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें