"Its just... she is so young. I can't belive she did something wrong?" He said quietly and looked to the floor. "She can't be older than 23." He unlocked all the chains on me. The two men who guarded me till hear walked behind me. I heard the mean one saying something but I didn't pay enough attention.

"D-5077, please walk into the containment!" One of the doctors said looking at some paper infront of him. D-5077? Whats that? Who is that? I looked around confused not knowing what is happening. The one who was a little nicer stood behind me leaning over my shoulder. "Thats you." he stept back. I took a breath and stepped to the front. The two guards at the door opend it with a keycard.

It was quite dark in the room and I couldn't see much. I walked infront of the window and looked at the doctors. "And what am I suppose to do here?" No answer. Instead they start to write something down, nearly aggressively writing down like their live would depend on this.

"049, remember that we cut you short with your experiments after the incident with Dr. Hamm! You may do something with your new subject." There was silence. 049? Subject? Experiments? What happened to this dr. Hamm? Question over questions bubbles up in my had make everything fuzzy. I felt like someone drugged me.

I finally followed the eyes of the worried guard and turned around. I jerked back as soon as I were fully turnded around. I hit my elbow on the class and a sharp pain spared trough my arm. I put my hand on my elbow and let out a sharp breath. I looked back up. Infront of me was a figure, all dressed black beside the white bird mask he wore.

He tillted his head to the side. "Oh my, are you allright dear?" His voice was extremely odd, but calming at the same time. His blue shining eyes seem to pirce through my soul. "I.. ahm... I am allright? I guess?" I studdert and looked over my shoulder to look at the doctor. I looked back and saw that he moved even closer to me and looked down at me.

"How is it that such a young lady like you are in a fillfy hole like this?" Once more he laid his head to the side. He looked between me and the doctors. "049, we gave you a subject to work on your cure. Why aren't you using it?" Using IT? IT? Am I a it now? I gave the one who talked a mad look to which he wasn't impressed. I turned my attention back to 049 and noticed he was standing infront of me now. Given me nearly no space to move.

His hand were intertwined with each other behind his back. "Oh good Doctor, there is no use to work on my curse if the subject is not infected!" He looked over my head to the doctors. "Not infected? Of course she is! She is really sick!" They really want to see me dead, dont they? "I see..." I heard him say under his breath.

The tip of his masked angled a bit down. His pircing blue eyes glowed down at me and I didn't even noticed I was holding in a breath. I slowly moved a long the wall to get some distance between us. He remained where he was and watched every move of mine. I stopped as soon as a disgusting smell hit my nose. Oh heck? What is that smell? How am I only noticed it now? I looked to my left and my eyes where greated with a puddle of blood on the floor.

As I looked at the puddle with wide eyes I didn't noticed the thing coming closer to me. In the corner of my eyes I finally noticed him standing next to me and my head shot in his derection. "Wha.... what did you do?" I said with a shaking breath. He took another step towards me, so I tried to move back. With the luck not on my side today, I slipped on the blood. I closed my eyes ready for the fall and for my jumpsuit to be soaked in blood.

But it never came, instead I felt a hand firmly around my wrist and one was holding me on my hips. I looked up and at the thing infront of me. Again he tillted his head. "Oh dear, you need to be more carfully! We don't want you to be hurt, do we?" He said in a calm voice finally letting me go. He started to walk into the other derection, seems like he is walking to a table with two chairs.

He stopped infront of one of them and pulled him out. "Do you want to take a seat, dear?" I looked my way and looked back at the doctors. "Please take a seat D-5077!" Echoed throu the room. I took a deep shaking breath and made my way to the living been. I dont even know what to call this... thing? I took a seat where he stood and he pushed the chair under me in a gentle manner. He walked to the opposite site and positioned himself on the chair, folding his hand on his lab.

"So dear D-50... what was it again?" He tillted his head ever so slightly looking at me. I just shrugged and looked to the people on the other side. "D-5077!" I looked back at him. "Of course, apologies. Dear D-5077, how come it that you are here? You don't belong to a place like that?" I looked at my hands and played with my finger. Why was I hear? "I dont know... maybe I deserve it?" My gaze move back to him and I only hear him hummed and nooded slightly.

"D-5077, please remove yourself from 049! And make your way to the door." I looked at the person the voice belonged to and nooded. "Today is not the day you may die." I heared him say and looked down at him. But his eyes were fixated on the table. I shook my head in agreement and stepped towards the door. It hissed open and there guard but on the chains again.

I could tell the one putting it on must have been the nice one, because I could tell he was smiling underneath his gear. The other also seemed to be relived except this one idiot. "D-5077. We may need to do more test with you. Its quite interesting that he didn't kill you." One of the doctors said without looking up from his clipboard. "Bring her back to her room."

Mad man was holding my chains this time walking infront of me, pulling on the chains ever so slightly to make me walk faster. The other one walked slightly next to me but a bit behind me. "I caught a little glimpse of your information, at least what's your name..." He got cut of by the idiot looking at him. "Are you talking to this trash?" He narrowed his eyes at him. "No, you know me just humming some tunes." As soon as he looked to the front he rolled his eyes. "(Y/N)." (Y/N) why isn't it familiar to me, I mean it is my name, right? "I'm Phillip." We shared a smile. After we reached my cell they put me in and chained me to the wall again.

I let my self sink down on the thing they called bed. I tried to get into a more comfortable position, which was not possible toe the chains on my neck. Today happened to much that I would care. I was exhausted, my body was weak and my mind was foggy. I closed my eyes letting the darkness consume me.