Bleeding Out

I'm left alone in the room. I could hear Korse's sickening laughter as he shut the door and locked it behind him.

My arms burn and blood continues to pour out of them at a rapid pace. I must have some broken ribs because I feel a sharp pain whenever I breathe and an even worse pain when I try to move.

As I lie here I can't help but think about my dad and the others. I'm sure Party Poison, Fun Ghoul, Jet Star and Midnight Madness are thinking of some sort of crazy and dangerous plan to break me out.

My dad, however, is probably having a breakdown. I remember him having multiple after my mom. I can't imagine what's going through his head right now, or what will happen if they find me; most likely dead.

My vision is becoming blurred and I'm feeling light headed. This is it. I'm dying, and nothing can stop it. I just need to fade away into the darkness and it'll all be over. I close my eyes, but I don't black out.

Suddenly a loud alarm is set off. As much as I want to open my eyes, I'm too weak to do so. I can hear yelling and what sounds like gunshots. It gets louder and it sounds like it's right outside the room. I can hear three all too familiar voices desperately calling for me.

I can hear banging on the door and Fun Ghoul's panicked voice. The door is kicked in and I can hear him gasp loudly. "Party, Midnight! She's in here!" He called.

Then I can hear two pairs of feet running into the room. "Thrill!" I hear Midnight shout.

I feel myself being picked up and pulled onto someone's lap, I wince in pain. It took everything in me to open my eyes. I was met with eyes identical to my dad's and mine. "Party?" I whimper.

He gives me a small smile and pulls me closer to him "It's me. I'm here Thrill." he whispered.

"We need to get out of here. Now" I hear Fun Ghoul say sternly.

I can feel Party stand up, trying to be careful. "Midnight, you take Thrill and run to the car. Ghoul and I will back you up. Whatever you do, don't look back. Keep running." Party said firmly and carefully handed me to Midnight.

"I will." Midnight responded.

"Alright, let's get out of here" Ghoul said.

Everything that happened next was a blur due to me slipping in and out of consciousness. One moment we're trying to get out of the building, the next we're in the Trams AM.

Party and Midnight are in the backseat with me trying to stop the bleeding in my arms while Fun Ghoul is driving like a maniac. I open my eyes again and I see Party and Midnight using their shirts to wrap around my arms.

"Thrill, don't you dare close your eyes" Party said "You keep your eyes on me and Midnight, okay?" I nodded and started crying.

"Hey, no crying" Party said wiping away some tears "We're gonna get you to Jet and he's gonna fix you right up. There's nothing to be afraid of."

"W-wh-where's m-my d-d-dad?" I asked weakly.

"He's back at the diner" Midnight said. He looked at Party "he doesn't exactly know we we came to rescue you"

As much as I wanted to listen to what Midnight is telling me, I can feel myself starting to drift off again. Despite all three of them yelling at me to stay awake, I let the darkness engulf me.

_______________

*Party's POV*

Midnight and I had Thrill lying across our laps as we try to stop the bleeding. I want to stay optimistic and tell myself that she'll be alright, but she's losing too much blood and I don't know what to do.