Chapter 70

◇─◇──◇────◇ Feelings ◇─────◇──◇─◇

I just want to feel again.

'These are...Feelings from Narutos and Keikos heart! Coming from my jutsu!'

An image of Naruto looking at Keiko leaving the village as a kid, waving at him with a small smile

An image of Keiko burying her family's grave tears in her eyes as she dropped to the ground from exhaustion and pain.

"Back then, I always wondered if I actually had tried to understand her instead of yelling meaningless words, acting as if I did understand her...." 

"Keiko-Chan! Stop it! This isn't right!"

But as people I knew and loved left one by one, I wondered how Keiko could stand the pain for so long.

I finally realized I never understood her. Not once.

Another image of Keiko smiling at him, now older as she supported him, defended him.

I never realized how much pain was hidden behind her smile.

An image from Keiko's own memories emerged, showing how much hatred and rage she felt towards Orochimaru for killing her family.

They looked at her bleeding eyes, yet she still continued and attacked.

"OROCHIMARU!!!"

The hatred overwhelmed all the shinobi around, wondering how something so evil could reside in a single person.

"Keiko-Chan stop it! Just come back! We can help you!" Hashirama glanced at the two rivals, an odd sense of familiarity in his heart.

Keiko laughed, her eyes crazed as she placed her hand on her forehead.