~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up stretching and realize Nicki was not next to me. "Nicki?" I called her name and no response. I got up and slipped on my boxer shorts walking out to the downstairs kitchen. As I got closer it smelt good, like breakfast. My stomach growled loud and I had realized that I hadn't ate since I left New York. Airplane food is not good at all.

I walked in and saw Nicki dressed in her white robe reading her magazine while eating an omelette with bacon

"Ooo babe you cooked." I gave her a kiss on the forehead, "Good morning." I walked up to the stove and saw nothing. I frowned, where's my food, and why didn't she say good morning back? I opened the microwave and nothing. I rolled my eyes aggravated, I turned and looked at Nicki who made no eye contact with me. "You didn't make me no food?" 

"No."

"No?" I said 

"Why would I? Didn't you eat while you was in New York?" She said taking the final bite from her plate. Her smart remark took me back. Is she mad? For what?

She walked around me putting her plate in the sink. Before she could walk away I caught her by her arm and pulled her back hugging her. Nicki looked the other way looking annoyed. Her natural long hair flowed down and passed her shoulders. "What's wrong?" I asked.

She sighed, "Nothing."

"Yes it is. You ain't make me nothing to eat, you was already sleep when I got home and you haven't been returning none of my text." I kissed her neck and she cupped the back of mines feeling her soften up.

She pushed me off of her instead walking to the otherside of the room, "Because I'm tired Beyonce."

"Tired of what?"

"I-" 

"Nicki please." 

"BECAUSE YOU ARE MAKING ME SO FUCKING MAD BEYONCE!" I blinked at her response. Nicki has always been the patient one when it comes to arguing with people. I was always the hot headed one and always raised my voice to others but not her. 

"Huh?" Was all I could say.

"YOU HEARD ME! YOU GOING ON THESE TRIPS AND NOT BEING HERE AND NOT HELPING ME WITH THE KIDS IS FUCKING AGGRAVATING! I MEAN I LOVE OUR KIDS TO DEATH BUT LETS BE FUCKING HONEST THEY ARE ANNOYING AS FUCK!" She started to pace back and forth still speaking. "I HAD TO BAKE 150 FUCKIG COOKIES FOR THE GODDAMN BAKE SALE THAT WAS CANCELLED LAST FUCKING MINUTE! NOW WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH 150 FUCKING COOKIES!" I turned around and opened the refrigerator and saw containers full of cookies. I turned my attention back to her and let her finish. 

"AND I MISS MY FUCKING WIFE! AND YOU KNOW i'M TRYING TO BE A SUPPORTIVE WIFE AND BE THERE BECAUSE I KNOW YOU WORK VERY HARD AND I AM GRATEFUL FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE AND WHAT YOU HAVE GIVEN ME AND I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BUT I'VE BEEN SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED SINCE YOU LEFT OKAY? AND THAT VIBRATOR IS NOT HITTING LIKE IT'S SUPPOSED TO! I JUST WANT YOU TO FUCK ME UNTIL I CRY TEARS OF JOY!" She finished taking in a big breath. It was about a good 8 minutes of what Nicki had said. I went over and gave her a hug. She hugged me back tighter finally catching her breath.