16- Call Shoto

(Back to the story)

~when bakugou's mum got back~

Mitsuki's POV:

That brat, thinking he can just go hide off at his friends house? I'll teach him a lesson for that...the business trip was so irritating!! I can't wait to take all my anger out of him! I don't care if it's bad, I'll never get caught because he's too much of a chicken to tell anyone!

With my beer bottle in hand I smash it onto katsuki's arm, missing his head.

"YOU BRAT!" I scream, now even more pissed off. I grab a baseball bat launching it into his leg to restrict his movement.

"AHHHHH, MUM PLEASE!" He screeches making me more angry since that hurt my ears.

"I-I have s-school..." he spits blood onto the floor as I whack him in the other leg.

I'm a lot less stressed now, it feels so good to take out my angry on him!

"Yeah, yeah, whatever! I'll hit you more tomorrow! GET TO SCHOOL!!!" I say not hesitating to push him out the door.

"Your so far and heavy! What have you been eating?! Your so unattractive!" I scream at him, loud enough so that the neighbours can't hear.

BAKUGOU'S POV:

I can only just walk, I'm limping all over the place. I'll make through the day! No one will know. My uniforms a bit bloody, what can I use as an excuse? Hmmm, I was......painting!! I was painting and accidentally spilt red paint on my uniform and I'm limping because I was in a rush to wash it off and fell down the stairs. Yep, that's what happened...

~at the school gate~

Gah, I almost fell over again...I can't see anyone but I'm pretty sure my phones in my pocket. I-I think I'm going to pass out...what do I do!?

No one can see me like this! What was I thinking coming to school? There's no way I can last the day....we have training today! I should just try and find shouto and dodge any questions... maybe he could take me to recovery girl!

Yeah...I'm a bit early so I have a bit of time to rest...I wobble my way over to the hallways near our classroom. He usually waits in there for me. My vision is so blurry I can't see anything anymore. Whenever I try to walk I end up bumping in to a wall or someone passing by.

"Uhh bakubro? You alright?" I hear Kirishima ask, I think Denki and Mina are standing there too. Should I ask him for help?

I know im going to pass out any second now...

"GAH!" A big bolt of pain rushes through me as I can now feel the pain in my legs from walking. I collapse of the ground infront of them and the cuts in my leg start bleeding heavily from the impact.

I'm now laying in a puddle of blood.

"BAKUGOU?! BAKUGOU WHAT HAPPENED?!" I hear voices screaming at me.

"Ga-h....c-call sho-oto" I manage to say before my eyes start to close. I feel the tears running down my face. The weight in by back pocket from my phone disappears and I know someone has my phone.

"H-he's not in your contacts!!! What did you name his contact?!" Someone yells, now a big crowd around us.

"Ugh" I start blushing a little, embarrassed now, "s-snow..fl-lake" I mumble before I pass out.
____________________________
Lmfao this is stupid but I like it
Hope you enjoyed <333
I gave up on editing this chapter so it's kinda sucky and I don't like it anymore but anygays-

Word Count: 617

.