8- Temptation

~Setting: during class~

Bakugou's POV:

Ugh this is so boring.

"Get into partners, I'll be choosing them, and then start working on your science project," Mr Aizawa instructs in his usual sleep deprived tone.

"Mina and Sero, (too lazy to write everyone out) and Todoroki with Bakugou. You have a few days to complete it."

I'm with Shoto? That's kind of perfect. I would rather spend time with him then any of these other extras anyway.

He's the only practical person to work with here.

"Katsuki," Shoto calls quietly as he makes his way over to my desk. Grabbing a chair from the table beside me his pulls it right up against mine before taking a seat.

"Any ideas on what to do for our project?"

"Let's make a volcano," I exclaim, excitement now beaming through my voice, "We can use our quirks as the lava."

"Very original, but sure," Todoroki responds and shuffles closer to me so our shoulders are to touching. Grabbing my hand he attempt to pull me into his lap but I stay stubborn.

I'm starting to think he just can't stand 5 minutes without physical touch.

"Cmon Katsuki, please?" Shoto pleads. Glancing around the room I notice confused faces staring holes through the tops of our heads.

"No, people are looking," I protest, not wanting to give away our relationship so soon, "If you let me come over again maybe I'll sit on your lap."

"I can't wait that long!" He whines, "these projects aren't very interesting."

"I know but more people are looking now," I comment, "I'll hold your hand under the table."

Grabbing his hand I squeeze it tight, rubbing over his skin with my thumb. He interlocks our fingers tightly, pressing our palms together as I try not to blush.

I'm not use to this much physical contact.

"Your so touchy today, Shoto," I whisper in his ear.

"Just you wait until we get home" Shoto remarks, rolling his eyes to amply he's joking.
____________________________
Hope you enjoyed <3
Lmfao I'm reading over this a year after I wrote it and- ummmm 😭😭like damn

Ahahah Katsuki having to problem solve

Word Count: 360

.