11- Invite

~Time: last day at the hospital~

Bakugou's POV:

"Shoto? It's my last day at the hospital!" I state, my voice beaming with excitement.

The blank white walls around me have been giving me a headache. I feel a lot better now and I don't want to be here any longer. He smiles and squeezes my hand to show his excitement, which makes me turn a light shade of pink.

"Katsuki? I'm having a family dinner tomorrow and I want you to come," He asks nervously.

It would be nice to get out of the house and I do want to spend time with him. Meeting his family would also help our relationship.

"Sure!" I exclaim.

~the next day~

                        My boyfriend <3

Shoto: Hey, I'm on my way you're ready to go right?

Me: Yeah, I'll leave the front door unlocked! 🥰

Maybe I should change his contact...a pet name maybe? Hmm.... what about snowflake? Thats pretty cute and it resembles his ice quirk. Yep, I'll change it to that.

*User has changed contact from Shoto to Snowflake❄️💖*

Omg, why did it show up in the chat... is this a new update or something!? Now he can see that, what if he doesn't like it!

Snowflake❄️💖: awww, snowflake? That's cute!! I didn't know you were into pet names?

Me: oh umm... I thought it would suit you..

Snowflake❄️💖: what should your pet name be? Hmm...puppy? You are an angry pomeranian! No offence...

Me: hmpf, offence taken but...puppy sounds nice I guess...

*User has changed your contact from Katsuki💖 'to Puppy🐾❤️'*

Irl:

*knock knock*

He's here, I better hurry and finish getting ready, I want to look nice in-front of his family and... to impress him.

He walks in the door and I pull him into a hug with pure excitement!

"Snowflake," i chuckle, "let's go."

We sit in a comfortable silence as Shoto drives us to his house. His hand rests comfortably on my thigh as i ask question about his family, desperate to know what to expect.

"Well, I have 3 siblings and endeavour will be there." He states, saying endeavour in a disappointed tone.

"Oh ok, endeavour's your dad right? Why don't you just call him dad?" I question.

"Because..." he voice is now shaky and his grip becomes more firm. "Because he didn't treat us right at all, he doesn't feel like my dad," he blurts out.

"I'm sorry for asking," I comment, grabbing his hand and interlocking our fingers giving it a squeeze and holding it tight.

"Oh, we're here."
____________________________
Hope you enjoyed <3
The next chapter will be longer.

PLS NOT THE FURRY PET NAME

Word account: 445

.