Chairlift | Jean x Reader

Prompt- Snowboarding with Jean

Modern AU

"Ready?" Jean asked.

The two of you stood at the the top of a mountain with nothing but your backpacks, snowsuits and gear, and snowboards.

"As ready as i'll ever be." You chuckled.

The two of you sat down, strapping your feet into their place in the board before standing back up.

"Let's go." Jean smiled before turning the board and starting down a path.

You followed him closely, making sure not to be too close of course. He weaved inbetween trees and rocked back at forth in some straight parts to make it more interesting.

You copied him of course while looking around. The scenery was marvelous. Tall mountains covered with snow and trees reached the sky where fluffy while clouds waited.

Even the pattern that was left by Jeans board was pretty, the snow looking beautiful and crisp.

The two do you weaved your way down the mountain and back to the lodge once again.

"So..? What'd you think?"

"It's amazing."

"Wanna go again?"

"Yes!"

The two of you got on the chairlift again, the lift taking you back up the hill.

"Y/n. Look." Jean pointed past you.

You turned in the direction seeing nothing.

"What are we- AHH!"

Jean had started to rock the chair, the two of you swinging in the air.

"Jean! Stop! Now!"

He laughed but stopped, the chair slowly calming down and back to normal.

"Not. Funny." You seethed.

"Aww come on, it kinda was." Jean chuckled.

"You better watch your back on the slopes Kirstein." You threatened.

"Oh your on L/n." He smirked back.

"You won't be saying that after I run you over or push you into a tree."

"Fine then. You'll go first."

"No way, my murder plot doesn't work if that happens."

"Exactly."

The two of you continued to lightly bicker all the way up the hill. In the end, Jean did go down first- only because you refused to and he didn't want to be stuck up there all night. Let's just stay he was on edge the whole way, constantly glancing back at you and shivering at your evil smile.

a/n- today was captain-chocolate  's birthday! They are such an amazing person and they love Jean so heres a short jean scenario dedicated to them.

I love all of you so much<3